Ratings for Dr. Cynthia K. Pierson

This review is more for the entire practice than for Dr. Pierson. I had been having abnormal bleeding unrelated to my period for 5 days. I went into see Dr. Pierson and was told that, due to 2 emergencies, I would have to wait behind at least 7 pregnant women. I was told that they took priority. I tried to explain that I had an urgent need, but was told again that I would have to wait. I told the receptionist I was afraid I was having a miscarriage, but she wouldn't budge. I was seen elsewhere later in the day and I was in fact having a miscarriage. I guess losing a child doesn't compare to being pregnant and presumably healthy. I was treated with such little care. I will never ever step foot in this practice again.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Pierson delivered my son and performed my D&C after my miscarriage. She was very supportive and caring and I'm glad she's my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Cynthia K. Pierson's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal