Ratings for Dr. Sue Ann Upton

Dr. Upton is great with my kids .. My kids think very highly of her. She is a great Doctor and we feel very comfortable with her... We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Upton has been my 16 year old daughter's pediatrician since she was 7, and my 6 year old son's since birth. In that time, there has never been a bad experience, only good. My daughter is autistic, and was seeing Dr. Upton just before she got her diagnosis. I was impressed by Dr. Upton's ability to bond with my daughter --- high functioning autistic girls are little-understood by many in the medical profession. We highly recommend Dr. Upton.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Upton is a fabulous pediatrician. She is very good with both my daughter and son. They both talk about how much they like her. She is very knowledgable, practical, and always has good advice. We never have to wait for an appt. If for some reason she is not available, we have always been given an appt w another doctor in the practice. All have been excellent. I would recommend this doctor 100 percent!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

She is the Bomb!!! Great doctor, very funny and good with the kids.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Sue Ann Upton's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1992)

Multiplan