Ratings for Dr. George W. Weston

Dr Weston is the best plastic surgeon on the east cost when it comes to facial feminization surgery. I have had numerous surgeries performed by Dr Weston and his staff and thay have always been more then corteous and professional. Chloe

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

Dr. Weston and staff were beyond great - the whole process was a favorable experience- after surgery, they were available should any complications surface - NONE did !!! :-) It is just shy of (3) months subsequent to the surgery and the results are very good - am appreciative of Dr. Weston, Cheri (patient consultant), and all of the other team members that made my surgery a relative success!!!! Strongly recommend sourcing to AW and of course, Dr. Weston, for future plastic surgery needs - EXCELLENT!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

Had breast Augmentation with a wonderful experience. Very caring and friendly staff. I actually see Dr Weston for fillers also. Love this office

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I have known of Dr. Weston for many years. Several of my mothers friends were patients. I also saw him on TV. I was delighted to learn that he was still practicing in the area when it was time for me to have some elective procedures. From the first meeting, he and the entire staff made me feel so comfortable that I had no anxiety about doing any procedures that we discussed. Beginning with the first appointment and all of the preliminary appointments to be prepared for surgery, I was always comfortable and felt like every member of the team was there to help. On the day of surgery, I can truthfully say that I was well educated about the day ahead. The next day, Dr. Weston and the staff gave me complete instructions on my post operative care. Following directions is so important after any procedure. I had no problems with healing or infection. Everything went according to plan. I would recommend the Austin-Westin Practice to anyone that is considering Plastic Surgery. You will be well taken care of before, during and after.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr. Weston did a phenomenal job and I ended up with absolute symmetry. Perfection beyond what I ever thought possible!! Going from a 32B to a 32DDD(at 5 mo. Post-op) with 300cc saline moderate profile made me so happy, I would do it again without a second thought! Recovery was very easy and I was back to work full time within a week. Hope I have the pleasure to visit Dr. Weston again when it is time to replace these.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I have always been flat-as-a-board (Nearly A in bras). Because I had so little breast tissue, I was worried that not much could be done. I didn't want to get a procedure and have them look fake. I found Dr. Weston at the Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery, and selected them since they had a number of breast augmentation photos where the "before" photos looked like me. My breasts look great; they are natural-looking, full, and are a great balance to my shape. The areolar incision meant I have no scars. My recovery was much easier than I anticipated. I had a great experience with Dr. Weston, and strongly believe one of the reasons my experience was so positive is that he is an excellent doctor. I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a breast augmentation. Dr. Weston always gave me his full-attention. He was never distracted, never seem rushed; that focus did a great deal to ease my anxiety. This was a seamless experience.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I found Dr Weston to be delightful to talk with, very informative and compassionate. He performed several surgical procedures on my face including a mid face lift, brow lift and blepharoplasty. The results are amazing, giving me not only a younger appearance-it is nearly impossible to tell that any surgical procedure has been performed!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I couldn't be happier with the results of my recent tummy tuck and lipo procedure. Dr. Weston and his staff are the BEST! I felt at ease and in good hands from the consultation through to the post-op appointment/visit. All my questions were answered and I felt very prepared and informed of every aspect of the surgery and recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Weston and his staff and will refer family and friends to his practice with enthusiasm! I am ecstatic with the results and have experienced a huge boost in my self-esteem as the result of Dr. Weston's expertise and skills as a cosmetic surgeon. Needless to say, I'm 1 happy camper!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I was not happy at all with the surgery perform by Dr. Weston. I had him do a neck lift in 2009. It was such a botched surgery that I asked him to redo it in 2010. He still wanted to charge me something like $1500. It was ridiculous b/c the down time and pain and lousy results should have made him pay me. Anyway, he "redo" sucked also as my neck looks like someone pinched it into a fold. I am sick of it. I didn't even complain because I don't think he has the ability to fix it. I am going to have to go somewhere else to fix this. I only regret that I used him at all.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

I think Dr. Weston is hands down one of the best in his business. From my personal experience of having had a breast augmentation, I am very pleased. He takes the time to talk through your questions and concerns. I left knowing I had made the right decision. I will recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. George W. Weston's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA