Ratings for Dr. Carol T. Mei

absolutely the best oncologist around--she saved my daughters life was always kind and supportive even in the worst of times--I have been a nurse in hospice and oncology for 40 years and I have never seen a better oncologist--I have recommended her to many people

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Often confused with Dr. May of Quincy Office, who is a complete professional. Carol Mei is snide and extremely condescending. She cherry picks for better reimbursing insurance, gate keeper thinks nothing of withholding tests and treatments. She is an incessant gossip. Two referals to South Shore Hospital told me she disclosed my private information. she made inappropriate jokes about my physical appearance post surgery. In addition she is often confused with Dr. May in same medical group reaping complements from this professional cancer specialist. She made no treatment recomendations and I was shortly there after diagnosed with multiple active tumors and cancer sites at a major Boston Hospital. Make sure of your referal ie confusion with Dr. May. Mei will fluff you off if your insurance is downgraded. She is a real arrogant phony who delayed my treatment close to a year.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Mei is one of the best doctors I have encountered. She is also a kind and caring person.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Absolutely the best doctor. I've been her patient for 9 years, & right now am healthy thanks to her knowledge & interest.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr Mei has the softest most kindest words ever. She is caring , kind and understanding. When I found out I had cancer I thought my world was caving in until I spoke with her, her soft voice and calming words make things just a little bit better. She takes the time to make personal phone calls and explain things to you and really cares!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Dr. Carol T. Mei's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)