Ratings for Dr. Jason A. Castle

I highly recommend Dr. Jason Castle; on a scale of 1-10, he's an 11. I've needed dual knee replacements for over 10 years (my dual ACL reconstructions from the early 80's lasted me for almost 20 years). Reasons for my rating: a) he was straighforward and open in his evaluation; covered options, risks, possible benefits; b) well-organized staff that was accurate, prompt and professional, c) my dual knee replacement went so well that my pain was less the day AFTER surgery than the day BEFORE surgery, i was home 2 days after surgery, no need for a walker 1 week after surgery (per both therapists and myself), driving after 2-1/2 weeks, walking a mile plus after 3 weeks and able to resume all the activities i had to give up over the past 15 years (bicycling, trail hiking, jogging, etc). I cannot imagine a better experience for dual knee replacements.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I have had excellent results from an arthroscopic ACL replacement done by Dr. Castle. Wery satisfied!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Dr. Jason A. Castle's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, WV