Ratings for Dr. Igor Trogan

I just went to this office recently for a visit for my son and the female MD he encountered with was very nice. She has a lot of knowledge on all the questions I asked and I'm glad she was able to assist me. However, the front desk staff needs better approaching mechanisms because there is one girl in particular who seems like she is listening but she really isn't. I asked for an appt on a Monday to only find out that she scheduled it for a Tuesday. Which I know for a fact I opposed to because I work. The girl who scheduled my follow up for my son comfirmed date and time specifically with me to insure it was correct. The other girl seems unapproachable and never smiles. If you don't like your job you should find a career you enjoy. Being in a practice dealing with babies and parents needs to be a comfortable experience and not hostility. Please have your staff work on manners and social able skills because having mean faces, snobby attitudes will get them no where in life. Other then that I really like this doctors office for now.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

The worst pediatrics office. They take the prize for the worst medical practice in NJ. The staff is rude and inconsiderate. The doctors, beside Dr. Trogan who is also rude but at least he knows medicine, are for lack of a better word stupid. The last and most horrific experience I had (I had 2 other horrible experiences one with Trogan himself and another with the most condescending and obnoxious Dr on planet earth, Dr. Malaty) was when my baby was about 4 months he was prescribed 3x the allowed dose of medication by one of the doctors! THREE TIMES! When I addressed this with Dr. Trogan he basically said, oh well Drs make mistakes too and if you don't like it I'm sure you can find another doctor, but know that if you leave we won't allow you to come back. No apology, he didn't even have the courtesy to ask whether i gave my baby the wrong dose. Absolutely despicable all they think about is getting paid and have no regard for the patients.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

This is not a review for Ivy Pediatric Office but a review for dr. Trogan The office has fine doctors who provided us with excellent medical advice at very critical time. My review is based on the recent events that took place with my son and daughter. My son who was 12 months old got sick and had been taken antibiotics for 3 weeks. After he recovered, my daughter got sick. Her illness was contagious which can be spread out. I was afraid that my son would pick it up again, which would be terrible given his age and the fact that he'd been taken antibiotics for 3 weeks. I called the office to make an appointment and they were happy to see us until dr. Trogan got involved and said that, since we visited him and transferred our child to a different office, he was not going to see us. He said that it was an internal policy and, even though the insurance would pay for the visit, we didn't wish to provide any medical care. After I explained the situation, he still refused to see us by saying that he is not obligated to see us and referred us to an emergency room. I said that i was not home and my wife did not drive well enough to drive on freeway with 2 children. After which he again sited the internal policy and that he was sorry but there was nothing that he was able or wish to do. Although, one of the doctors from this office made an exception to the policy by seeing my son a week prior to this event even though my son's primary doctor was at different medical office. I understand the displeasure when a client does not become your regular and seeks services somewhere else. I don't understand the situation where a doctor turns away a patient in critical need when the alternative may not be readily available (it was during Jewish holidays and most offices were closed). I think you should not see dr. Trogan not because he is terrible doctor but because he is not a decent human being. The doctor, who turns away a 4 year old who can make a 1 year old sick, does not poses good ethical standards to make a right decision for a patient. Doctors in general are under a lot of pressure to overprescribe medicine and do a right this for a patient. A doctor, who is not strong enough to overcome the displeasure of having the business go away, who retaliates, who thinks as a businessman rather than as a medical professional, is more likely to make a decision that is right for his pocket rather than for a patient. I meant to write this review to make you aware of dr. Trogan's ethical shortcomings and encourage you not to give him your business. People like him do not deserve to be called a doctor. He is disgrace for the profession. Please vote for that by depriving him out of your business. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Excellent & Caring Provider. Office & staff amazing.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Have been using this office (all 3 now) since 2009 nothing but great things to say. I can always get an appoitment last minute love them

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Stay away from this practice. The doctor and staff here need training on bedside manner and how to deal with people. They lack all the necessary requirements on how to treat patients. Went there one time and would never ever step foot into that place again. Do your kids a favor and find another place that are highly qualified to meet the needs of your children.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this practice. The staff are empathetic at all.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Ivy Pediatrics in Manalapan is the worst practice I have ever been to. It was late on a Friday night and they were the only urgent care open. They turned away my sick daughter b/c she belonged to another practice. I have never heard of a practice more rude. What a horrible experience. Parents, please do yourself and your family a favor and don't go here. This is the first time in my life I have ever wrote a review about any place and that is how strongly I feel about this. Thank you and best of luck.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Worsed experience, what a disgrace...... Doctor office....money....money....money.....and absolute nothing else.....

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Love love love this practice! No complaints at all. Great staff and doctors.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Igor Trogan's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med