Ratings for Dr. Igor Trogan

Been coming here for several years know with my twins that are know 15 years old. The staff is always helpful when I call. I always get appointments even if its a last minute situation. Myself and the kids feel very comfortable with Dr. Igor Trogan and Dr. Kathy. I would definitely refer them to other friends.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My daughter and I absolutely LOVE the staff AND Dr. Trogan! Since she was born, the staff have been so extremely friendly and accommodating. They always get us in right away when my daughter is sick (which is often, unfortunately). Dr. Trogan and Dr. Malaty are absolutely amazing. I would refer anyone and everyone to Ivy Pediatrics!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Have been coming there for years. Love the practice. All my friends go there and they love it too.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Very satisfied with providers and offices. Convenient hours. Would definitely recommend this practice to anyone looking for an outstanding pediatric practice.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Trogan and his staff are FANTASTIC Best ever!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I was able to get same day appointment for late evening which allowed me to leave my office at regular time. Once we reached office, the staff was very professional and handled everything very efficiently. Dr. Malaty observed my son. She was very thorough and professional. Spent enough time and answered all our questions with patience. If the same experience continues, I will switch my kids pediatric services to Ivy Pediatrics.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I saw the Asian female doctor on an emergency basis and she was terrible! I have no idea why this person has chosen to work with children, because she clearly has no patience for them, OR has no bedside manner when addressing the parents. This doctor even failed to introduce herself when she walked into the room, as I was a new client. Last time I will ever go back to this office- which was also dirty. Very dissatisfied with this young, immature and unprofessional woman.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I just went to this office recently for a visit for my son and the female MD he encountered with was very nice. She has a lot of knowledge on all the questions I asked and I'm glad she was able to assist me. However, the front desk staff needs better approaching mechanisms because there is one girl in particular who seems like she is listening but she really isn't. I asked for an appt on a Monday to only find out that she scheduled it for a Tuesday. Which I know for a fact I opposed to because I work. The girl who scheduled my follow up for my son comfirmed date and time specifically with me to insure it was correct. The other girl seems unapproachable and never smiles. If you don't like your job you should find a career you enjoy. Being in a practice dealing with babies and parents needs to be a comfortable experience and not hostility. Please have your staff work on manners and social able skills because having mean faces, snobby attitudes will get them no where in life. Other then that I really like this doctors office for now.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

The worst pediatrics office. They take the prize for the worst medical practice in NJ. The staff is rude and inconsiderate. The doctors, beside Dr. Trogan who is also rude but at least he knows medicine, are for lack of a better word stupid. The last and most horrific experience I had (I had 2 other horrible experiences one with Trogan himself and another with the most condescending and obnoxious Dr on planet earth, Dr. Malaty) was when my baby was about 4 months he was prescribed 3x the allowed dose of medication by one of the doctors! THREE TIMES! When I addressed this with Dr. Trogan he basically said, oh well Drs make mistakes too and if you don't like it I'm sure you can find another doctor, but know that if you leave we won't allow you to come back. No apology, he didn't even have the courtesy to ask whether i gave my baby the wrong dose. Absolutely despicable all they think about is getting paid and have no regard for the patients.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

This is not a review for Ivy Pediatric Office but a review for dr. Trogan The office has fine doctors who provided us with excellent medical advice at very critical time. My review is based on the recent events that took place with my son and daughter. My son who was 12 months old got sick and had been taken antibiotics for 3 weeks. After he recovered, my daughter got sick. Her illness was contagious which can be spread out. I was afraid that my son would pick it up again, which would be terrible given his age and the fact that he'd been taken antibiotics for 3 weeks. I called the office to make an appointment and they were happy to see us until dr. Trogan got involved and said that, since we visited him and transferred our child to a different office, he was not going to see us. He said that it was an internal policy and, even though the insurance would pay for the visit, we didn't wish to provide any medical care. After I explained the situation, he still refused to see us by saying that he is not obligated to see us and referred us to an emergency room. I said that i was not home and my wife did not drive well enough to drive on freeway with 2 children. After which he again sited the internal policy and that he was sorry but there was nothing that he was able or wish to do. Although, one of the doctors from this office made an exception to the policy by seeing my son a week prior to this event even though my son's primary doctor was at different medical office. I understand the displeasure when a client does not become your regular and seeks services somewhere else. I don't understand the situation where a doctor turns away a patient in critical need when the alternative may not be readily available (it was during Jewish holidays and most offices were closed). I think you should not see dr. Trogan not because he is terrible doctor but because he is not a decent human being. The doctor, who turns away a 4 year old who can make a 1 year old sick, does not poses good ethical standards to make a right decision for a patient. Doctors in general are under a lot of pressure to overprescribe medicine and do a right this for a patient. A doctor, who is not strong enough to overcome the displeasure of having the business go away, who retaliates, who thinks as a businessman rather than as a medical professional, is more likely to make a decision that is right for his pocket rather than for a patient. I meant to write this review to make you aware of dr. Trogan's ethical shortcomings and encourage you not to give him your business. People like him do not deserve to be called a doctor. He is disgrace for the profession. Please vote for that by depriving him out of your business. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Igor Trogan's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 2000)