Ratings for Dr. Igor Trogan

Excellent & Caring Provider. Office & staff amazing.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Have been using this office (all 3 now) since 2009 nothing but great things to say. I can always get an appoitment last minute love them

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Stay away from this practice. The doctor and staff here need training on bedside manner and how to deal with people. They lack all the necessary requirements on how to treat patients. Went there one time and would never ever step foot into that place again. Do your kids a favor and find another place that are highly qualified to meet the needs of your children.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Do yourself a favor and stay away from this practice. The staff are empathetic at all.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Ivy Pediatrics in Manalapan is the worst practice I have ever been to. It was late on a Friday night and they were the only urgent care open. They turned away my sick daughter b/c she belonged to another practice. I have never heard of a practice more rude. What a horrible experience. Parents, please do yourself and your family a favor and don't go here. This is the first time in my life I have ever wrote a review about any place and that is how strongly I feel about this. Thank you and best of luck.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Worsed experience, what a disgrace...... Doctor office....money....money....money.....and absolute nothing else.....

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Love love love this practice! No complaints at all. Great staff and doctors.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I have been taking my Grandchildren to Dr. Trogan since 2009 and would highly recommend him. My Grandchildren love him. Dr. Trogan besides his excellent professionalism in the field of being a doctor, has always explained examples of questions asked and expressed as a Father would to my Grandchildren many do's and don'ts in life to try to help keep them stay safe and think of a good future for them. He is a kind -caring person. His staff has always been very friendly and helpful as needed in both South Amboy & Manalapan Office.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

We've been going to DR. Trogan for at least 8or9 years. We were one if his first patience when he opened his practice. He's a great doctor when he was actually seeing patience himself at his manalapan office. Since he opened another practice in Perth Amboy we haven't seen him. It's been about 4 years now. His manalapan office became a walk in clinic. Very rude staff. DR. Baszak is absolutely horrible!! Very rude and I just do t trust her knowledge. You have appt you wait30 min to see her and it takes her 5 min to examine your child. No time to answer questions. NP Catherine is very nice but I am not bringing my kids to DR Trogans office to see a NP. Every time she sees us she has no idea who we are and my kids health records. DR Trogan knew them us but he is no longer there. Going to a new doctor after all these years. Hopefully DR Trogan is aware of how many longtime patience he lost. Office had lost that personal touch they had with their patience. Always wanted to have this good doctor for my kids and hoping that one day they will bring their kids to see him. Not in this case.

Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Trogan seemed knowledgable. However, my 8 month old daughter was sick and I brought her in for an emergency check and we saw Dr. Baszak - she was terrible!! The most non-compassionate person. She definitely should not be in peds. We are going to a different doctor based on the lack of compassion, understanding and knowledge overall with this practice.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Igor Trogan's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 2000)

AHC