You may also like

Rate Dr. Igor Trogan

Dr. Igor Trogan's Ratings

Love love love this practice! No complaints at all. Great staff and doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I have been taking my Grandchildren to Dr. Trogan since 2009 and would highly recommend him. My Grandchildren love him. Dr. Trogan besides his excellent professionalism in the field of being a doctor, has always explained examples of questions asked and expressed as a Father would to my Grandchildren many do's and don'ts in life to try to help keep them stay safe and think of a good future for them. He is a kind -caring person. His staff has always been very friendly and helpful as needed in both South Amboy & Manalapan Office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

We've been going to DR. Trogan for at least 8or9 years. We were one if his first patience when he opened his practice. He's a great doctor when he was actually seeing patience himself at his manalapan office. Since he opened another practice in Perth Amboy we haven't seen him. It's been about 4 years now. His manalapan office became a walk in clinic. Very rude staff. DR. Baszak is absolutely horrible!! Very rude and I just do t trust her knowledge. You have appt you wait30 min to see her and it takes her 5 min to examine your child. No time to answer questions. NP Catherine is very nice but I am not bringing my kids to DR Trogans office to see a NP. Every time she sees us she has no idea who we are and my kids health records. DR Trogan knew them us but he is no longer there. Going to a new doctor after all these years. Hopefully DR Trogan is aware of how many longtime patience he lost. Office had lost that personal touch they had with their patience. Always wanted to have this good doctor for my kids and hoping that one day they will bring their kids to see him. Not in this case.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2588186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Trogan seemed knowledgable. However, my 8 month old daughter was sick and I brought her in for an emergency check and we saw Dr. Baszak - she was terrible!! The most non-compassionate person. She definitely should not be in peds. We are going to a different doctor based on the lack of compassion, understanding and knowledge overall with this practice.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2583973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr Trogan is never there anymore, so we saw Dr. Baszak. Did not like her at all. I will be looking for a different doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Have been bringing my son to the practice for the last 6 months. Wonderful front desk staff. Very helpful in every way. Have seen Dr. Trogan, Baszak, and the NP Catherine. All very knowledgeable and I am extremely satisfied wit the care that we have received.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Trogan is a good doctor if you get to se him . Front reception was good but new girls do things changed. Always a big turn around of staff. Original girls left. New doctors all the time . Dr. B very rude and always needs to look things up and I once heard her ask an medical assistant advice. Are you kidding me! Nurse practitioner horrible .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Amazing love this place!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2488988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

I do not recommend seeing the nurse practitioner. It was late on Saturday and I was happy there was an office open so I went in. The woman told me my son had an ear infection in the WRONG EAR. As such, I was giving him medicine for days not realizing it was the wrong ear. Very frustrating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2013

This place is horrible. I showed up for my appointment to be told my insurance was not verified. So, thanks for making me come in for nothing first of all. AND MY INSURANCE WAS VALID. Had they called ahead of time to let me know they had an error any confusion could had been fixed and I would not had showed up for nothing wasting everyones time. So, rescheduled and then at my well visit they did an EKG and ASSURED me my insurance covered it and it did not. Fought with the billing person KATHY who RUDELY hung up on me. I think it is really sad that they dont want to take accountability for their mistakes. BASICALLY, you fought with me over $18 and are now losing a client and getting a bad review. Smart business move.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][510663].votes_count ]]