Ratings for Dr. Frederick C. Ferguson

I agree with the two previous comments about Dr. Ferguson, what a character. No bedside manners at all! He seems to care a less. Dr. Ferguson performed surgery on me. We barely spoke a total of 10 words altogther, prior to the surgery and my apointments after the surgery. If my doctor refers me once again out in town to a Urologist, I will ask her to ask the referral desk not to send me back to Dr. Ferguson. Also, his staff did appear to be cold, but what do you figure...look who they work for. They're probably miserable, but need the job!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Not the best bedside manner,but he is an awesome doctor. His staff is very nice. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr. Ferguson exhibited the bed-side manner of a wet Bobcat. His facial expressions were convincing of his personality.. His lack of congeniality made me want to leave. I have never had such an experience with a physician in my 60 years of doctor visits. I will never forget my bladder exam with Dr. Ferguson. I left his office under pain and with the impression that Dr. Ferguson purposely caused me pain. I know he did not anaesthesize my urethra long enough before he quickly shoved the scope in me. Perhaps the good doctor was close to tee time. Moreover, during the test Dr. Ferguson acted as though he could care less that I was in such pain. When a patient tells the doctor that something hurts, that patient wants the doctor to at least acknowledge the conversation. I cancelled my followup for tomorrow. Finally, that rushed bladder exam lasted a full 5 minutes and what a charge to my wallet. Ferguson should retire asap.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Frederick C. Ferguson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1969)