Ratings for Dr. David K. Cohen

He Is a great doctor, help me to get through a hard pregnancy and delivery such healthy and handsome boy, even that was a holiday and he was sick, he was always courtesy and patient, thanks Dr. For such a great job!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Fixing to have baby boy #4 delivered by Dr.Cohen. I love him and his staff. He doesn't beat around the bush he is honest, calm and respectful. His office staff is amazing! I love how I can be me and be comfortable! We have overcome any and all obstacles in 4 pregnancies and all complications to satisfaction.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Cohen and his staff are the absolute best! I was in a high risk pregnancy (38 years old/diabetic) so I was there weekly sometimes twice a week. They were always friendly, caring, compassionate. They were there to answer my every question and put me at ease. Dr. Cohen delivered my beautiful HEALTHY little girl! He kept me healthy and in line. I could not have had a better Dr.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I started going to Dr. Cohen 12 years ago when I was a virgin, and he has now delivered both of my children. He is a very caring and careful doctor and will sit and talk with you if you have any concerns. Unlike the person who wrote the comment below me, Dr. Cohen has always been gentle with me. Don't get me wrong, the man has huge hands, but he has never hurt me. Even towards the end of my pregnancies while checking me for dilation, was it uncomfortable? Yes. Did he put me in pain? No. I'm wondering if the other commenter was in "pain" because she was a virgin, and therefore, not used to any sort of procedures done down there. Overall, I think he's a great doctor and would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent OBGYN.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

As a virgin going into the doctor for an ongoing yeast infection, I was very put off by his insensitivity towards my situation. My main complaint is that he used an extremely large speculum on my fourth time visiting him, causing me so much pain that I nearly cried. Even AFTER his nurse said he should use a smaller one, even a pediatric. (It was excruciating pain.) In response to my cries of discomfort, he said that I would have to "grit my teeth and bare it". I was extremely upset. Not to mention, none of the treatments he has prescribed have worked at all. Not worth my time or money.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

U BROUGHT MY LAST BUNDLE OF JOY INTO THIS WORLD EVEN THOUGH SHE WASN'T THE BOY WE WERE HOPEING FOR WE R SO BLESSED SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND VERY HEALTHY. THANK U SO MUCH

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. David K. Cohen's Credentials

• Hebrew

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, TX