Ratings for Dr. Madeline Borhani

After years of ineffectual and poor service from my previous doctor I was pleasantly surprised when Borhani came on board to our remote clinic a few years ago. She is thorough and caring. I have been misdiagnosed twice for serious conditions but Borhani took over and got me the tests and referrals I needed for two conditions of which one was life threatening. Also when my last doctor did basically nothing for my required physicals Boprhani has given me me last three physicals of which I can only compare with the intensive ones I got while in the Army. She is very good and dedicated to serving me as a patient. Her bedside manner is straight forward and professional. She tells it like it is and gives top notch advice and best of all, she listens to you and your concerns. She's the best clinic GP we have in town.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

extremely rude, unknowledgeable, of very important patient, past & new medical, when asked to review scans had between appointments brought in, refused, Scans were from two different Doctors, showed medical problems, cysts & worsening of osteoporosis, also brought in were scans for comparrison from three years prior showing problem was there since, & was missed by prior Doctor. Doctor acted like i had lost my mind, to bring in,any medical myself, would not read & completly missed them on the computer, very rude ,to the point of humiliating .

flag | Submitted December 25, 2008

Dr. Madeline Borhani's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Massachusetts