Ratings for Dr. Gennifer E. Goldenberg

This Dr. was amazing! She was kind, considerate, expeditious with tests and relief for my chronic pain based on my complaints. She was forthcoming and overextended herself with all information, diagnostics and help she could with a packed ER!!! She is literally an angel. This is the Dr. you want in the ER always.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

This doctor made my ER experience more of a nightmare than it already was. She was extremely rude. While I was explaining my symptoms she rolled her eyes and acted as if I was making things up. I seemed to have been inconveniencing her. She gave both my mother and sister an attitude. We almost walked out. Horrid woman should not be a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

This woman was extremely unprofessional. I went to the ER with extreme abdominal pain and she threatened me with a rectal exam. When asked to describe my symptoms she continued to ask me, "what's that supposed to mean?" After my blood work came back negative, she came into the room and said, "there's nothing wrong with you. Now you don't have to have your mommy sleep with you anymore." Her ER report was skewed to support her opinion by adding some of my symptoms and omitting others. As it turns out, I did have something seriously wrong with my stomach that we found a month later which involved a serious bacterial infection. The only good that came out of this experience is that by treating me, hopefully, one of the many very sick elderly may have been spared her cold-heartedness. Truly a disgruntled woman who should never be in the profession of serving others.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010