Ratings for Dr. Joyce Daly

Dr. Daly did a total hip replacement in March 2016. she was outstanding throughout the entire process. her previsits were very thorough and she explained all details that I needed to know. Dr. Daly is terrific! She tested my joint (freezing) to confirm whether the THR was the best solution. Dr. Daly was always kind, compassionate and thoughtful with me. She was happy to take any time needed to answer all my questions, and reassure any of my fears. She tells everything just how it is, without ‘sugar-coating’. Her every attention made me feel more confident and relaxed about the surgery. Her instructions for post-op recovery were clear and explicit, and after following all of her directions, the recovery went exactly as she predicted. The results of the surgery were just as she explained at the outset. If I need another similar surgery, I would not hesitate and Dr. Daly is my choice! Thank you Dr. Daly.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

I had hip replacement in Oct 2016 and I am grateful to have my life back after waiting almost 3 years to have it done in London

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Excellent doctor very thorough and tells you how it will be! Appreciate that. Just had her do a total knee replacement and no problems at all. Very busy doctor

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Daly was on call when I came to the ER with a wrist injury. She checked the X-rays and explained carefully the two possibilities. She talked me through all of my fears and answered all questions. She tried freezing and resetting the bone but the new X-ray showed her it may not stay in place. She somehow got an OR and did surgery to place two pins. I was in and out of the hospital in five hours with full instructions on what to expect and what follow up would occur. I hate hospitals and needles but this was a fantastic experience thanks to a wonderful caring doctor as well as all hospital staff.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Worst experience ever.I had my knee replaced by this mean woman two months ago.I have had nothing but problems since.when she saw me in the hospital my husband and i overheard her talking about other surgeons in a very ruin way outside my hospital room. her secretary is terrible to talk to.i understand they are busy but she was eating with her mouth open while talking to me and rushing me away.when i asked questions she looked and talked to me like i was bothering her.i'll see another surgeon for my next knee, thank you.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Daly performed a hip replacement on my 87 year old mother. She was kind and compassionate and explained the procedure as well as all of the risks. Due to the extent of the deterioration and my mother's pain she was able to expedite the surgery and provided excellent 'end to end' care. She was there daily to see mom during her hospital stay and was very positive and encouraging during her post operative visits. I would highly recommend her as an excellent surgeon and thank her for all that she did for my mom.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I have found Dr. Daly to be very knowledgeable, courteous and very detailed in her explanations about my upcoming hip replacement surgeries. First impressions matter, and I was thoroughly impressed by her demeanour and how relaxed she made me feel. I believe I am in excellent hands with Dr. Daly and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Daly recently completed a total knee replacement on my left knee. I can not say enough about Dr. Daly and her recepptionist. They were professional, informative and so helpful to me. I can not thank them enough. Dr. Daly you gave me my life back. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

The timeline was short and the result was excellent with no swelling, no bleeding and minor pain. It is nice to have my knee back in working order.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Two knee replacements in 2015 and Dr. Daly and staff were amazing. Very positive experience as mobility was very limited for years prior. If you follow the path and demands of the doctor you will have a positive experience and a very reasonable recovery. The pain is gone from both knees and I can walk, skate, golf. Life doesn't get any better than this ! Thanks

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015