Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Abraham

Waited less than 10 minutes to see the Dr Very thorough and knowledgble .

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I see Dr Abraham for my diabetes. Before moving to Anderson i used to see Endocrinologist, and i have to admit, that Dr. Abraham does even better job managing my case, the education class was very helpful, the staff support is great, and Dr. Abraham is very knowledgeable doctor, I'm lucky to find him and happy with his service.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I have been dealing with diabetes for years, since i saw Dr Abraham, my sugar is much better, he spends time to listen and evaluate, the new medication he put me on had made huge difference in my sugar reading, and the support classes that he offers in his office was a plus.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Great experience good convenient efficient care I recommend this practice

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I had my first visit to see Dr. Abraham, waiting time was less than 10 minutes, staff were very welcoming, office is old but clean,(i understood they are moving soon to a new building), Dr.Abraham was very professional, and very thorough with his exam, has excellent bedside manners, walked me through where possibly my complaint could be coming from and now i'm waiting for my tests results. i'm very satisfied with my experience, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I recently moved here from another state and found Dr. Abraham online. His ratings were high and I expected a very positive experience. It was anything but that. I went to Dr. Abraham with back problems. He never even examined my back, nor did he take x-rays. He suggested I do some exercises, and, of course, he did not provide those for me. I ask for a referral to a specialist for another issue, and I have waited 5 months and still have not received the referral. He also requires a doctor's visit to have prescriptions refilled for an allergy medication that I have been on for years. I find that totally unnecessary as I have never had to do that before. His staff is inefficient and do not make any effort to make the visit a more pleasant experience. The office is old and drab and I question the cleanliness of the environment. I would not recommend him to anyone! It has been the worst experience with a doctor!

Submitted September 14, 2015

Very good experience, pleasant staff, professional knowledgeable doctor, saw him twice so far, my medial needs were met very well. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Horrible would advise anyone to him,bad diagnosis, impatient and unconcerned

Submitted July 24, 2015

Finally i found somebody who listen and treat, my diabetes never been controlled before, with Dr Abraham, I'm doing much better, he is knowledgeable, respectful, and his staff are great and very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I have Type 1 diabetes and have a difficult time finding a specialist/md to fit my liking. Dr. Abraham is very professional, takes his time explaining my condition, etc. Since my visits with him, I have better control over my blood sugar and general overall health.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014