Ratings for Dr. Jeremy L. Goodwin

Dr. Goodwin (we do miss you) and Dr. Danny Drew are both very incredible men. Very knowledgeable and very understanding. They both take the time needed to make sure that you have been taken care of before leaving their office (Ashland OR). A bit vague on privacy at this location, but no biggie. Their office gal Katie is not a very nice person and getting any help from her is practically impossible. She treats other (not just myself) with disrespect over the phone to the point of being belligerent and offensive. That would be my only gripe in regards to these two fine Dr.s. Also, thank you Dr. Drew for not being afraid to let others know of your love for Jesus Christ.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

The Dr. was extremely knowledgeable and throrough. Kind and caring. His staff treated me as if I was an inconvenience, I think her name was Katie. I hope she is not a reflection of what I can expect from the Dr. in the future. Or I will find another provider.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Jeremy L. Goodwin's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental