Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Mingione

I would not recommend him as he did not diagnose my baby's major heart condition even though there was a significant heart murmur present. I had multiple level 2 ultrasounds performed.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

My wife and I have seen Dr. Mingione 3 times now, most recently last week, for prenatal testing for our children. Our first child had a twin that had a rare genetic condition, and Dr. Mingione did an excellent job explaining everything and discussing the future. After the issues with our first pregnancy, we've gone back to see him with regard to the second two pregnancies. He is not only a great doctor but has an excellent bedside manner. He's relaxed and speaks in a personal, trusting manner. I would, and do, recommend him to everyone. I can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I saw Dr. Mingione at Riverside Medical Center. I had been told be another specialist that my son would not survive the pregnancy but Dr. Mingione was at least willing to do everything he could to help even if the odds were slim. He was the most caring and compassionate of any doctor I saw (and I saw a LOT of doctors). He listened to all of my concerns and I never felt as if he was rushing me out of his office. He gave me hope when the situation seemed hopeless, though I never felt like he was being falsely reassuring. He was realistic but kind, and when my son was finally born, 8 weeks early, Dr. Mingione continued to follow up on our progress through my usual OB. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

I saw Dr. Mingione at Maternal Fetal Medicine at Riverside Hospital in Columbus, OH for a consult after losing a baby. He was so warm and so reasonable. Based on personal experience and what I've heard from others, he is the most personable and least "doom and gloom" perinatologist in Columbus. If you unfortunately face a situation where you need to see a high risk OB, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Matthew J. Mingione's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)