Ratings for Dr. Morris Button

I found Dr. Button to be a sraightshooter. He is good at what he does.I read negative comments from people who probably did not get their way. He can smell B.S. So just tell the truth and don't try to fool him because it will not work.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

THE DOCTOR WAS VERY RUDE AND ALREADY HAD HIS MIND MADE UP BEFORE HE SAW ME. DURRING MY APPOINTMENT HE YELLED AT ME SEVERAL TIMES AND WHEN HE ASKED ABOUT MY JOB AND I TOLD HIM ABOUT IT HE SAID THAT I WAS WRONG HE HAD BEEN TO MY PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT AND KNEW WHAT I DID. MY UNDERSTANDING OF A IME DOCTOR IS THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPARTIAL TO MY CASE BUT THIS DOCTOR WAS NOT.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Button's office appeared like it was "staged for the day" when I was there for an IME. He started out the exam seemingly professional but became arrogant, critical, and demeaning, which alerted me as to his competency. I will further check his records w/OR State Medical Board as to his reputation and reprimands. My report from him contains gross errors and fabrication so I will be fair to say that in my case he is incompetent "to the best of my knowledge and belief".

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Morris Button's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1967)