Ratings for Dr. Biree Andemariam

I was referred to Dr. Andemariam by my PCP after a routine blood test revealed anemia. This was of consequence because I received a stem cell transplant for Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia. She appeared to work quite diligently to resolve this issue, which ultimately appeared to resolve itself. For this reason, I commend her and am very grateful. However, about a year later, based upon her suggestion, I had a FISH (fluorescence in-situ hybridization) test performed to verify the status of remission of the CML oncogene. Despite several attempts to contact Dr. Andemariam, I received no calls, whatsoever, from her or her staff despite an unreasonable number of attempts. Several months later, I went to see another physician at the UCONN Health Center on a separate issue and this physician was kind enough to go into my online medical records (with my permission) and tell me the results. This is unacceptable and I will not return to Dr. Andemariam’s practice.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Dr. Biree Andemariam's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Farmington, CT