Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Kelly

Amazing doctor !!! Would definitely recommend !!!😀

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Dr Chuck as my family calls him, is my favorite doctor! He has been our doctor for 14 yrs. I have never met a kinder, more caring and intelligent physician. He always listens to my concerns no matter how small. He has even gone out of his way, outside of the office to say hi and hug my girls. They are 14 and 4 and think that is sooo cool!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

My daughter has seen Dr Kelly for years. They are very proactive and are extremly helpful. The staff is great to work with and that is very important when you have a sick child. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Kelly's passion for his Job is 2nd to none! He has taken great care of our little guy! Definitely recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

We have moved to ga and can't not find a dr that measures up to him and his polices and procedures! We miss him and his personal remembrance of his patience as well as his informative knowledge! We wish they could clone him in ga!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

Dr Kelly is the absolute BEST!!! Very knowlegable and great at explaining things to an over-worried mother of a preemie. Dr Kelly is great with my son, and I cannot imagine taking him to see another pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

My family just adores Dr. Kelly. Can't imagine taking my kids to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Great doc with tons of experience and enthusiasm. You can tell he loves his job and was great with kids.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Excellent pediatrician. Very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful. We moved to different state and my husband always comments how much better Dr. Kelly is compared to our current pediatric practice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Charles J. Kelly's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Edgewood, KY