Ratings for Dr. Lisa S. Bunin

Worst eye doctor ever. Diagnosed with diseases I don't have. Prescribed expensive brand name eye drops I don't need. Is horrible to her staff and actually put down other eye docs! Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Before attending one of Dr. Bunin's open houses, I was apprehensive about getting injections to reverse the signs of aging. She made me understand the chronological process of an aging face. She set my fears of looking frozen to rest with her expertise and years in the business. Since the open house, I have gone on a wonderful skin care regiment called Obagi. I have also received some injections which have only made my skin glow and look many years younger by making my body produce its own collagen.I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else but Dr. Bunin.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

get a second opinion. forces not necessary tests and appointments. so full of herself.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Get a second opinion if you are diagnosed with glocoma. I went for 2 second opinions and I have nothing wrong with my eyes. I now know several others that had the same inaccurate /incorrect diagnosis.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Lisa Bunin to anyone who is looking for a professional, competent, up-to-date, skilled and personable ophthalmologist and surgeon. Her examinations are thorough and any issues as well as treatment options are explained in detail. My blepharoplasty and ptosis surgeries were painless and I had little swelling and bruising. Dr. Bunin followed-up the day after surgery and throughout my recuperation. The result is amazing. Most important, I can clearly see again and the aesthetic result is remarkable. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Bunin and her wonderful professional staff. Sherry Z

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

she saved my eyesight. bless her and staff. excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I have been treated by Dr. Bunin for well over 5 years now and I am pleased with everything about her practice. It would be much easier to remain in Easton where I live, avoiding the traffic on Rt. 22, however I drive to Allentown to Dr. Bunin as I believe she is the best in the business. She has respectful bedside manner, never rushes through the time she spends with you, despite it being a very busy office most times when I am there, and explains exactly what she is doing before she does it and then after she completes the exam. I would like to mention that many times I am in the office when older patients are being seen for issues they are scared about, ie losing their vision. Many times I have heard her comforting them which I find admirable. The office staff are friendly and knowledgeable about insurance and submitting the proper forms. I am appreciative of Margo, in the front office. She is very accommodating and patient especially when I have to change appointment times!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Lisa Bunin has cared for my eyes patiently and professionally for 25 years Recently I needed cataract surgery at age 66 and was relieved to trust my surgeon completely The results are excellent, now without glasses I can see the moon and stars as never before after having worn glasses all my life By chance two members of my family have also needed cataract surgery and LB has been a devoted physician as always In the Lehigh Valley we are lucky to have Dr Bunin because she is a very talented world class ophthalmologist BTW I do recommend the extra expense for the latest technology lens replacements Mine are made by Alcon WM

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I have been extremely satisfied with the cosmetic procedures I have had performed at Dr. Bunin's office (dysport and filler). I was concerned about getting an "over-done look" but Dr. Bunin is very knowledgeable about the facial muscles and how much and where to inject.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Need to know your eye problem? This is one great diagnostician with excellent surgical skills and a charming personality. She also does eye and facial plastic surgery, and she is a board certified in occuloplastic, reconstructive surgery!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Lisa S. Bunin's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1984)