Ratings for Dr. William A. Tisdall

Great pain management doctor, very caring and professional.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Prior to visiting Dr. Tisdall I had severe neck pain. It took a couple of injections but my symptoms are gone. I would recommend Dr. Tisdall to anyone and his staff is outstanding.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I had an injection which sent me over the top.legt seven messages w/office to have none returned because I needed explanation . Was told he was out of town; called surgery center and told he was right there.Nurseline told me to go to ER - big mistake. Dr Tisdall wrote a 2 page letter of lies; most have been cleared from my record but I still don't know why I had more pain. People in his waiting room (2) had stimulators but still on drugs.i would not trust this man to go near me again. Dishonest and will not answer calls. Most of the errors in records were changed after my husband spent 1 1/2 hours on phone.Where is integrity in Healthcare?

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

I was in extreme pain on my first visit to Dr. T and after first injection was much improved...after second injection was almost l00% and after third injection was completely better....Dr T. is very personable, but more importantly lets you know what he is going to do and how he is going to do it...his staff treated me very well, especially during first visit as I was extremely ill and needed help. Even tho I needed no more injections upon my last visit, Dr.T spent time explaining again what he did and encouraged me to continue on the right path to wellness.You never feel rushed, always that you have his attention and that's important to me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. William A. Tisdall's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)