Ratings for Dr. Arif A. Chowdhury

Dr Chowdhury has always been kind and helpful. He has listened to and responded to my questions and complaints. He was able to prescribe medications that have helped stabilize my illness which has been caused by a TBI. I would and have recommended Dr Chowdhury to anyone who has any kind of nervous or neurological condition.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I have been a patient of this Dr since I first was diagnose with epilepsy over 8 yrs ago. I am delighted with him! No better around. I will not change Dr even though now, he is not on my insurance anymore. I am glad he is back into private practice... the clinic wasn't personable and friendly environment as we were used to. Thanks for your dedication and genuine care.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Doesn't return phone calls. Told me my son was having seizures didn't give any explaination, when I tried to asked questions his answer was "He having seizures". Then he left the room and didn't return. Staff was unable to answer any questions and wasn't helpful in trying to get answers for me. We were also scheduled an appointment when he was out of town.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

Poor expanation of test results, doesn't return phone calls, ab out an hour late all the time.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Arif A. Chowdhury's Credentials

• Sir Salimullah Med Coll, Dhaka, Bangladesh (Grad. 1978)

Delta Dental