Ratings for Dr. Steven Rosenburg

(On our first visit to this Dr) Upon entering the room, Dr. R made no eye contact, did not greet us or introduce himself. He proceeded to talk at us, and ask all questions that were answered in the voluminous paperwork, including how long my husband and i were married. What does that have to do with an allergy of my child? He ordered a battery of tests, with out explaining to us what they were, how they were to be administered, absolutely nothing. When the nurse came in with all the test pricks and I asked a few questions, I determined this was not what we were there for. I was met with disdain, the doctor was immediately called, and stormed in the door almost in a rant that I questioned the tests. He attempted to scare us into testing our child for all these things we already knew were not a problem. Had he taken the time to talk to us, and not at us, he might have known that too. We declined these tests, and will NEVER be returning to this doctor EVER!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Steven Rosenburg's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1975)