Ratings for Dr. Nolan Parsons

He is wonderful, kind and most thorough. Always takes time to answer all questions. Gives reassurance and tells you exactly what procedres he will be using and the out come of treatment.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

This was the strangest appointment I've ever had. He came in the room and just stood there staring. I didn't even know he was the doctor. I definitely do not plan to go back.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Love Dr. Parsons and his entire staff. He has always been very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Yes he is older but please give him a chance. I had an intermittent problem for 15 years. I had been to 2 family doctors and another dermatologist and they could not solve it yet Dr. Parsons had it resolved in two weeks. I was able to see him about 2 weeks after making the appointment. His office staff is very friendly and professional. I will be going back for a few other procedures--again I highly recommend him. He is also a very kind person. Thank you so much Dr. Parsons.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

Dr. Parsons is a wonderful doctor. He listens to the questions you have and takes time to treat you like a human being. He's a caring, wonderful physician and I highly recommend him to all. He diagnosed me with melanoma 11 years ago and was genuinely concerned about my well being. Thanks Dr. Parsons!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008