Ratings for Dr. Randall Devault

I had a complex dental problem requiring an anesthesiologist trained in oral anesthesia and possible complications. I went to sleep and woke up.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I asked DR. DeVault to keep an eye on me because I had just recently had a bad experience with a Knee replacement . The anesthesiologist in that situation let me writhe in pain for over an hour in excruciating pain. DeVault assured me that wouldn't happen with him at the controls. When I came to from my leg compression it was as bad of pain as the knee replacement! Devault let me scream and cry for 45 minutes before showing up as I requested. I owe him an ass kicking for that.At 60 it takes alot to make me cry, but I did. The hurt was just as bad as the Total Knee replacement surgery. There is absolutely NO excuse to let a grown man lay in recovery and take the pain that is so bad that he actually cries! I hate to admit it but I did. You can bet your ass he won't be assisting any doctor that I have working on me in the future.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Randall Devault's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Henry Ford / HAP