Ratings for Dr. Kim H. Manwaring

Dr. Manwaring pioneered the Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy, when it was originally called a Flexible Intraventricular Endoscopy. I was one of the first 100 patients to have the procedure done. That was back in 1994. Today in 2012/13 I am still alive an Shunt INDEPENDENT. His forward thinking as a caring surgeon, inventor, and medical pioneer is terrific. His bedside manner and accommodating personality are warmly uncharacteristic. If possible, I'd have nominated him for the Noble Prize in Medicine.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

There is no better Neurosurgeon! He is very caring and attentive to his patients. He is brilliant! He has done several neuro sugeries on me and I would trust him with my live again in a minute!! He is Amazing!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Manwaring is the most knowledgeable, helpful, kind and amazing person I have ever had the privledge of meeting. He has helped my family twice. Once 15 years ago when he diagnosed my daughter with Uni-lateral Cranial Synstosis (she was 6 months old and required surgery to not be deformed)and most recently today when he diagnosed my 3month old grad daughter with Benign Subdural hygromas of infancy. He eased my mind and put everything in terms we could understand. My famiy owes him a major debt of gratitude. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

My daughter suffered a concussion when she was 17 in an automobile accident. At the time she had an MRI and was found to have both a concussion and hydrocephalous, which was not related to the accident. Dr. Manwaring happened to be assigned as her doctor and it was the biggest blessing to us. He performed the subsequent surgery a month later. He is kind, thorough, caring, knowledge-able, and highly regarded by everyone who knows him. He has maintained a concern for the health of our daughter, who is now an adult. I would trust him with the medical care of anyone I love.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

I met Dr.Kim in 1997 at a pizza place in Awhatukee where I worked. He was very supportive to me during my divorce at that time. Six years later, in 2003, I gave birth to a baby girl diagnosed with Neuroblastoma (nuerological malignant tumor). Dr.Manwaring was brought in to lead the care. I, at the time, had no clue that Dr. Kim was Dr. Manwaring. I tried searching for Dr. Kim,whom I had not seen since 1998, while at the hospital because I needed assurance regarding the Dr.Manwaring who had been brought in to our case. Dr. Manwaring called my hospital room around midnight the night before our meeting with him, from the airport, to assure me he was going to be there to meet in the morning. I thought to myself, I have never had a Dr. call me in that manner before. The next morning I was again on the phone searching for Dr.Kim. Dr. Manwaring opened the door to introduce himself, when I saw that it was Dr.Kim,and his name was Dr. Kim Manwaring, I knew, that he was an angel in human form th

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Kim H. Manwaring's Credentials

• German

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

AARP