Ratings for Dr. David Allingham

I am 59 year old man that has been experiencing moderate ED for the past few years. I tried the typical ED drugs which had minimal success. I tried Gainswave and the results have been very positive. I am mid way through the 6 recommended treatments and now feel so much better. Hardness and the ability to maintain an erection has returned. Gainswave works. My sense is the next three treatments will have even more of an impact. Mary at Dr. Allingham,s office is great to work with and I would highly recommend this procedure. It works!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

I came to consult on a delicate matter. Dr Alllingham was and is understanding honest and knowledgeable. He tells me like it is suggests a course of treatment. The staff is likewise. Best private office I ever went to

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

It did not hurt me at all! I did not use the numbing cream. In fact, it felt nice bec it was undoing some tense knots???? lol! I’m really thrilled about one inch in one hour ???? thanks for the encouragement. I’ll recommended to my friends the staff is great. Dr.Allingham is very knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

They have great medical care here. The doctor is great. The staff is great. I highly recommend anyone who wants great quality care to come here.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I started coming to Dr. Allingham several years ago for chronic pain and had concerns over my weight. His knowledge and treatment of my chronic pain has been a life saver and he’s motivated me to lose weight. My drive to his office is over an hour for me but I refuse to change to a closer Dr. Plus, his staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

It’s always a pleasure to visit Oakton Primary Care. I always feel warmly welcomed, cared for with genuine concern, and the highest medical expertise. I have known Dr A for many years, and always have the greatest respect for his medical expertise and broad spectrum of knowledge. He listens carefully to all aspects of my sharing of symptoms and concerns, responding accordingly. The office is a safe, loving environment, where the patient is deeply respected, and cared for with the highest level of medical care. I highly recommend Dr A and his wonderful caring staff for primary care.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

As always my experience with Dr.Allingham and his spectacular staff is a delight. Very kind and they always look after me and what’s best for me. Thank you Dr. Allingham and staff for all you do and have done. Love you guys.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Excellent, prompt service. Dr. Allingham spent a great deal of time with me and explained my conditions and medications in great detail. Many thanks,

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr.Allingham is first class! I wouldn’t just trust anyone with my life, but I TRUST Dr.A with my precious Life. Exceptional,professional,kind customer service. So lucky to have found Oakton Urgent Care. Nilu is fantastic as well. She is professional,courteous,caring and makes you feel very comfortable. Thank you guys ! You guys rock

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

In the past year I have been a patient with Dr Allingham I have been more than satisfied All of your question and concerns are addressed You feel more thankful to have a face you see every time versus most offices where it’s different at most others

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. David Allingham's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare