Ratings for Dr. David Allingham

I am always happy with the level of care and consideration at Oakton urgent care. The staff is always warm and welcoming, even when they seem to be very busy. Dr. Allingham is also friendly, receptive, and very knowledgeable about a wide range of medical conditions and possible treatment plans. I highly recommend this medical service to anyone in search of a caring, experience, Skillful medical team. I am very grateful to have found this service.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

My experience was like no other finally treated like a human respected and not dismissed. I truly recommend this Dr he is one of the few I recommend his staff is very helpful. His wife also works there and she is a delight. So if you want honest and great care call Oakton Urgent Care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I came in for physical exam and one of the lab results were positive. I flowed up with a specialist for more testing and came back to the office. Dr. Allingham was very through in explaining the disease to me. I came in with the lab results saying I have some disease and he wrote a prescription for me without charging me.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Great attitudes, clean building, very informative and skilled

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My experience is great. My wife and I are always taken care of. They listen to us when we have a problem.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I have been searching for the perfect doctor and wonderful staff who are all very helpful and very patient and awesome personality doctor who has a lot of experience

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I like Dr.Allingham. He is a good Dr. He is considering my weight care his patient. I am going to recommend to my all friend.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I was seen immediately, staff very friendly and responsive. Doctor very thorough and he takes time to listen to concerns and he asks questions for clarification and to make sure he understands the issues. Nurse very efficient and respectful. I was seen promptly. I Highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

The Urgent Care office at Oakton was superlative. Fast, efficient and thorough. I particularly like the way Dr. Allingham explained my condition and his findings in a way I could understand. It is good to know I can come back here, close to home and open to walk-in.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Sense I have been coming to Dr.Allingham I have improved on my weight loss I feel 100 percent better an Gettn better I give my all to this Dr an thank God for sending me to him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. David Allingham's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oakton, VA