Ratings for Dr. David Allingham

The office staff is always very pleasant and professional. The doctor is thorough and takes his time to answer questions. I would definitely recommend this doctor's office.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

This was the worst experience! All he cares about is money. He lied to me on the phone to get me to come in. When I got there the receptionist was nice and helped me. Allingham finally got there and it was a nightmare. I hadn’t paid yet, because I wasn’t paying until I got my prescription. Well Dr. A started screaming at the receptionist.. cursing at her. My daughter was right there!? We packed up and left. They receptionist came running out and said she was sorry and wanted to help- Dr. A came out behind her and started yelling at me! For nothing. Then yelling at her again. It was such a mess. He is pretty much a drug dealer- $310, with the $100 off day fee waved I want to say because I’m an attractive younge female. Stay away from this place. I don’t know how he is still able to practice!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I have never had a bad.experience here. Everyone is always very helpful and nice. When I first came here I was at a very bad point in my life; luckily for me I was able to turn it around with the help that I received here.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

This is a great practice. The Dr and staff are friendly, caring, and there is rarely a wait. The waiting room has plenty of magazines, water for customers, and a nice-sized aquarium (filled with colored fish) for entertainment. I would definitely recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

My experience has been with the doctor., has been very professional . I would recommend him to be anybody doctor and his office staff they care. Thank you very much Dr.David Allingham.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I loved my experience at oakton urgent care . The staff is very affectionate and cordial. My parents were taken care of very well . I would definitely recommend this place to anyone in a heartbeat .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

My experience has always been wonderful with Dr. Allingham. His staff nurses are also wonderful. When ever something has came up and I needed anything I call and they are very helpful. I have received great care while visiting this practice. It's very fast and the office is always clean and everyone is always very nice. I recommend this office to many people, I don't think you can get better treatment anywhere.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I am always happy with the level of care and consideration at Oakton urgent care. The staff is always warm and welcoming, even when they seem to be very busy. Dr. Allingham is also friendly, receptive, and very knowledgeable about a wide range of medical conditions and possible treatment plans. I highly recommend this medical service to anyone in search of a caring, experience, Skillful medical team. I am very grateful to have found this service.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

My experience was like no other finally treated like a human respected and not dismissed. I truly recommend this Dr he is one of the few I recommend his staff is very helpful. His wife also works there and she is a delight. So if you want honest and great care call Oakton Urgent Care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I came in for physical exam and one of the lab results were positive. I flowed up with a specialist for more testing and came back to the office. Dr. Allingham was very through in explaining the disease to me. I came in with the lab results saying I have some disease and he wrote a prescription for me without charging me.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Dr. David Allingham's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal