Ratings for Dr. David Allingham

In the past year I have been a patient with Dr Allingham I have been more than satisfied All of your question and concerns are addressed You feel more thankful to have a face you see every time versus most offices where it’s different at most others

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I had a very good experience . The doctor is very professional and found what was wrong with me while the others couldn’t . Best doctors visit I’ve ever had,

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I felt so comfortable and not judged by the doctor. I can't wait to come back for my follow up visit. The doctor really cares about you and your well being .

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr.Allingham is first class! I wouldn’t just trust anyone with my life, but I TRUST Dr.A with my precious Life. Exceptional,professional,kind customer service. So lucky to have found Oakton Urgent Care. Nilu is fantastic as well. She is professional,courteous,caring and makes you feel very comfortable. Thank you guys ! You guys rock

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I was in a bad car accident about 5 Year’s ago and had a bad back injury from it. I have turned to it feels like every medication and Or Dr possible, but nothing ever seemed to help. I would just bounce from one pain Dr to another and I was tired of all the medications that yes they may have helped the pain for a bit it kept me from living a normal life. The life I wanted. Now after having stem cell procedures done with Dr David Allingham in my lower back. I finally have the life and relief I’ve so longly been searching for. It truly is a miracle. After just a couple weeks i am doing better than I could have ever wished. I am so excited to spread the word about this and the miracle worker himself. Thanks Dr Allingham you have truly changed my life.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

The office staff is always very pleasant and professional. The doctor is thorough and takes his time to answer questions. I would definitely recommend this doctor's office.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

This was the worst experience! All he cares about is money. He lied to me on the phone to get me to come in. When I got there the receptionist was nice and helped me. Allingham finally got there and it was a nightmare. I hadn’t paid yet, because I wasn’t paying until I got my prescription. Well Dr. A started screaming at the receptionist.. cursing at her. My daughter was right there!? We packed up and left. They receptionist came running out and said she was sorry and wanted to help- Dr. A came out behind her and started yelling at me! For nothing. Then yelling at her again. It was such a mess. He is pretty much a drug dealer- $310, with the $100 off day fee waved I want to say because I’m an attractive younge female. Stay away from this place. I don’t know how he is still able to practice!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I have never had a bad.experience here. Everyone is always very helpful and nice. When I first came here I was at a very bad point in my life; luckily for me I was able to turn it around with the help that I received here.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

This is a great practice. The Dr and staff are friendly, caring, and there is rarely a wait. The waiting room has plenty of magazines, water for customers, and a nice-sized aquarium (filled with colored fish) for entertainment. I would definitely recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

My experience has been with the doctor., has been very professional . I would recommend him to be anybody doctor and his office staff they care. Thank you very much Dr.David Allingham.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. David Allingham's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oakton, VA