Ratings for Dr. Marlene A. Bednar

Very nasty to my other and all of us who went to the appointment with her. She almost killed her.no way.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I am having an atypical neurological problem. Dr. Bednar came into the exam room, sat at least 6 feet away from me, and never touched me for an exam. She ordered blood tests and I was told that the office would mail the results to me but not advised to come back in for a review of them. Ultimately, they did not mail the results and I had to call the office twice to get them to do it. I felt she dismissed my issue with the statement that "Well you have multiple possible causes". That may be true but I wanted to at least try to discern the cause and understand what's happening to me. She was very pleasant and polite but seemingly distracted or disinterested in my situation.

Submitted October 11, 2015

Truly superb, professional and caring neurologist!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Very professional and caring doctor. I have suffered many years with my condition and only NOW have found a doctor who "gets it" and has been a wonderful health care provider!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Bednar provided the BEST care and diagnosis! I am a pain patient with a debilitating degenerative nerve condition. The care and therapy I have received are nothing short of exceptional! Thank God for this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

A VERY professional and informative and caring doctor - I had been misdiagnosed by several other doctors and only Dr. Bednar was able to diagnose and treat my problem. Now my chronic pain problem is minimal THANK YOU!!!

Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Bednar's professional diagnoses and opinions are as lacking as her interpersonal communication skills. We do not recommend her services.

Submitted June 18, 2009

I received a most professional, courteous and informative comprehensive neurology consultation, and also electrodiagnostic testing with Dr. Bednar. She is a highly qualified specialist in her field.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008