Ratings for Dr. Brian Hoyano

Simply put, Dr. Hoyano has been my dentist since he started working at North Central Dental, and will be my dentist until he retires. He does good work. Good to see him, works with confidence and care, great guy! The visits are very enjoyable. Give him a try. He's an all-star dentist, and everyone that works there is pretty much top notch too! You're in good hands with Dr. Hoyano and his team! I'm confident you'll agree. Cheers!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Hoyano is an absolutely amazing dentist! He knows exactly what he is doing (very good with needles). Couldnt ask for a better dentist!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Best in the West ... Great dentist with great ethics.. Very honest but yet his staff are very racist !!..He has been my dentist for the past 15 years an I only trust him with my dental work..

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Hoyano is a wonderful and knowledgable dentist as was his father who was my former dentist. He now sees both my young children. Excellent explanation of the children's condition and very efficient. His assistants and hygienists are all excellent as well! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Coming from someone who has had a long-standing fear of going to the dentist, I can say that I was amazed at how adept, gentle (soooo good with needles!) and fast Dr. Brian is. His staff is also very pleasant and I am always at great ease when I'm there. I know I'm in capable hands and would highly recommend him to anyone I know (and have done so).

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Hoyano to anyone. I felt my previous dentist was recommending work that was not necessary. Dr. Hoyano provided a detailed check-up and thorougly explained what treatment was necessary today and what could be monitored with regular check-ups. He was very gentle when completing the work and I have had no issues with any of the work completed. I have found the staff at the clinic to be friendly and my insurance claims have always been processed without error.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I have had dental work done in this office for more than 15 years and have had excellent treatment both by my previous dentist and Dr. Brian, as well as by the hygienists I've seen. I particularly appreciate my recent treatment for a root canal and crown when I experienced a high degree of confidence, and minimal discomfort. I would definately recommend this office to anyone seeking quality dental work!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I was a patient of his dad's for years, and now see Dr. Brian. He's the best. What more can I say.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Brian from my regular dentist who didnt do extractions or root canals. Dr. Brian explained everything for me and made treatment comfortable. I am very happy with his staff and his treatment. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

This dentist did work on me, that unfortunately was substandard. Rather than admit his mistakes and limitations, he said nothing. Specialists had to do significant restorative work, costing me thousands of dollars. I will NEVER see this dentist again. As an aside he seems to lack the necessary interpersonal skills to be in a helping profession.

Submitted September 7, 2011