Ratings for Dr. Rahman Bacchus

Glad this doctor retired! He was the worst, most selfish doctor I’ve ever met. He didn’t fix my problem and refused to refer me to another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Had an appointment with the doctor who will be replacing Dr Bacchus and he was excellent. Very knowledgeable, likeable young doctor.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Glad....he is retiring.....he's all for the money !!!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Would not recommend this doctor. The first time i met him was when he was hovering over me in bed in the hospital. He did not fix the problem the first time, had to go for another one and still not fixed.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I just had my first flex sigmoidoscopy today and I was really scared. Brian (assistant) was amazing at listening to my concerns and getting a detailed history from me on what symptoms I was experiencing. I met Dr. Bacchus in the procedure room who was friendly and kind. They found a polyp and I have an appointment in 6 weeks now at the office to figure out what's next. I am very pleased with how compassionate everyone has been to me, including the staff at Dr. Bacchus' office.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

The worst doctor i ever encountered i swear his there just to bill OHP doesnt care about any body my husband is on his death bed and any question i ask his only answer "what do you exspet his liver is bad " he should not be a doctor !!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I have been seeing him now for about a year they don't answer their phone, they don't refill prescriptions, they did not book my appointment they gave so they told me to come back even though I had an appointment card, he still doesn't know what is wrong with me I have had to surgeries so far and i am getting worse. He put me on meds then told me stop taking them as they were not working an did not give anything to take instead. His son is jackass an tried hitting on me even though I do not go that way. My family doctor will not refer me to someone else so I am stuck with him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Avoid this specialist like the plague. He puts his own monetary issues ahead of serving his patients. In my experience I have learned that this doctor could care less if his patients are suffering so long as he is able to bill for doing nothing. Had several appointments where nothung at all happens except his ability to bill OHIP. You would be much better served by seeing a doctor who takes their oath and profession seriously, rsther than looking at patients as cattle he can move through the office as quickly as pissible for maximum billing. Bacchus should get out of public practice if he is not willing to serve the public above and before his own interests

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Bacchus is an awful doctor. My appt was delayed 6 hours after being told to be there for 6am. Then when I said I need to reschedule as I have an I'll child who as a single mother am responsible for, and was told to pay a cancellation fee and to wait a few months to reschedule he is horrible the funny thing is I paid and rescheduled and the second time only was delayed 5 hours. Terrible dr needs to retire doesn't care about anyone

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Absolutely the worst Doctor and his son, Brian Bacchus is an IDIOT!!! He calls himself a Physician Assistant but really all he does is tell his dad what to do. I read the reviews prior to going with this doctor and against my better judgement I went. Brian basically bullied me into having 2 procedures I did not need because he is an idiot and could not figure out what was wrong with me. It was only by the Grace of God that I found a more competent doctor Dr. Saad who told me what needed to be done. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!! OR BRIAN BACCHUS!!! I am currently reporting these two to the health board, I do not want others to suffer from their incompetency. PLEASE I BEG YOU FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016