Ratings for Dr. James T. Norwood

the worst doctor I have ever attended. Ignored me and nearly let me die. Stay away from the Womens health alliance.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Norwood is the best OB/GYN in Dallas. He is patient and kind, and does everything he can to put you at ease. I can't say that I look forward to my yearly exam, but I always look forward to seeing Dr. Norwood again!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Norwood is the best. After years of seeing many reproductive endocrinologists we finally were able to conceive twins through my very best friend and surrogate. Dr.Norwood had previously delivered both of her children. He is famous for saying "Hey, your in charge, I just work here!" He tries to obey your every command about your birth plan and your expectations. When it matters, he stands his ground. He will not compromise when you or your child are at risk. He did not think a vag birth was safe because of a previous c-section and the fact that she was so BIG. My friend is the epitomy of tenacious and she would not give up on it. He did not budge, so I know he thought it was the right thing. We just love him, and he delivered our twins three weeks early 7.5 and 7.11 lbs. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Norwood, you may have to wait on him because he takes his time with each patient, but when it comes your turn he will do the same for you.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

I can't say enough about this man! He has been my ob/gyn for many years. I have recommended him to so many who now think he is awesome too! He delivered both my babies and would trust him in any decision he makes...Dr. Norwood is FABULOUS!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009

He has been my doctor for many years. He and his staff do get a little busy at times but only to be expected when you have someone good.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. Norwood is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. He is kind and knowledgeable, a great combination for a doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Norwood has been my OB/GYN since I turned 18. He delivered all 3 of my children & I recommend him to every person I know!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

He delivered my baby boy at 26 weeks after I spontaneously ruptured my waters prematurely. I was able to remain in the hospital for almost one week while leaking fluid until he decided it was time to go ahead and deliver the little guy. Thanks to him, we had a healthy 2.1 oz baby boy born w/ no major health complications because Dr. Norwood knew exactly when to step in to deliver him. Dr. Norwood then took care of me for several months after the delivery as I developed an unusual C-section infection which required additional surgery. He and his staff worked closely with my employer to ensure I would receive my disability benefits as I was not able to return to work from maternatiy leave as soon as expected. He is kind, both soft-spoken, and soft-hearted, and truly cares for the well-being of both his moms and babies. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. James T. Norwood's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1980)

Amerigroup