Ratings for Dr. Joe A. Paget

It's been 24 years since I took my daughter ~If I knew then what I know now~we would never had took her~sge was tramatized by the expierence~Shes 27 years old~its toik almost 20 years fir her to get the never to go back to a dentist~and I still have to go in with her she's so terrified~I would recommend not ever going to Dr.Paget.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Absolutely terrible. Traumatic and Terrifying experience for my 4 year old. I was expecting most definitely they would place the gas mask on him before using the needle to numb. He was supposed to be having a baby root canal and crown put on...the moment I saw the needle being stuck in his mouth, doing everything very fast, I'm like hey, where's the laughing gas? So the lady beside him says, oh it wouldn't have helped, it wouldn't have made a difference!!! They asked me to hold his hands and legs down the whole time, he cried, screamed, it was horrible. We left after the nerve was removed and tooth was packed. He will NEVER go back there, and we will now go to Amacher. He definitely has no patience with children's reaction to pain, does everything way to fast before explaining to you. I cannot believe he has been still a dentist this long.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Awful experience i wish that i had read reviews prior to going. The staff is great & personally what i think holds the office together but Dr Joe Paget is a rude, arrogant, impatient, sarcastic old man. I was so thrown off by the way he talked to my girls & myself i didn't give him the bad attitude back he deserved. I will NOT put my girls through that type of treatment again. Please don't make the mistake i did & take your children there, he should be a dentist for a Max security prison!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I had taken my girls to DR. Joe, my oldest needed a tooth extracted, Dr. Joe was very rude and hateful to both me and my daughter. Of course my daughter was hesitant because she knew it would be pulled, he told her the way she was acting was ridiculous, and that I needed to do something with her. After that I never ever took my girls back there to be tormented by him. Definitely should not be a childs dentist, he just didn't have patience for them

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Wish I'd tracked down other reviews before taking my child here. Complete disregard for my child's pain and security. Spoke harshly to him when my son expressed pain and fear (he was screaming in pain and terrified). My child has had NO trouble with similar procedures at other dentists, but felt excruciating pain and was shaking with fear by the time we left. Recommended more than was necessary, and I now fear my child endured procedures he never should have had to take on to begin with. Feeling like I betrayed my child by placing him in this man's care... I will never bring my son back, and would not recommend this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Joe and his staff are a real joy to visit. He and his staff put the child at ease and I know that I can trust his many years of experience. Seeing scared kids all day is a tough job, and Dr. Joe exemplifies what it means to be a professional.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

He is a horrible dentist. I have a special needs son and he was pulling his teeth and I believe my child past out from the pain. His bedside manner is terrible and he has been very rude to me on several occasions. I have witnessed him being extremely rude to very scared children. I have went back thinking I would give him another chance, maybe he was having a bad day, but everytime he is arrogant and rude. Run as fast as you can away from this dentist.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

We brought our 3 yr old to Dr Joe referred from our dentist. Sought 2nd opinion after he said wait to fill cavity 6 mos since too small. We did now son needs two crowns!!!! Unprofessional!!! Office staff rude, rude on phone as well and always in hurry to geyt off phone. Heard kid screaming while we were in waiting room. When I asked they saifd thebchild didn't speak english. Yeah right. You grt what you pay for here! Scar your kid to never want to go to another dentist gave them see Dr Joe!!! We now go to Dr Amacher!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

This dentist is terrible bad. Always with over treatment and even scare you to let you to agree to pull out the tooth! Too bad! Will never see him and not recommend him to you.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

He is absolutely awful. By far the worst dentist I have ever been to. Terrible with children. Rude bedside manner and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012