Ratings for Dr. Sunil K. Ummat

OK here I am again back to my awesome, wonderful, great doctor. I have a review bellow for my last surgery with Dr.Ummat dated on Augest/21/2014 for nasual surgery which went great. Yesterday 12/03/2015 I had a different surgery with Dr.Ummat for removing my tonsils. Dr.Ummat is not just a doctor he is an artist. I really love him and love all his staff working in Kirkland office. My surgery suppose to cost 6000$ and Dr.Ummat went out of his way to do the surgery for only 1500$ just to help me because of my insurance is bad. I had the tonsils removed yesterday and I have very minor pain or almost no pain. People who work in his office were so nice to me and cared about me so much. the lady who did the anistenga was very profesional to the point I did not feel any needles in my hands for the IV. When the surgery is done I had people going out of their way to put my close on and help me get up. I had two surgerys with Dr.Ummat in same place and both surgery went great with no pain. Dr.Ummat is very knowlege, profesional, caring and loving man. I will recommand him 100000000000%.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I had a nasal surgery to correct a deviated septum and a couple other little things to be able to breath again in early 2014. I had some non-cosmetic minor nose surgery done when I was little and it never fixed the issue, so I was pessimistic going to Dr. Ummat, but I let him have his hand at fixing my nose and he did an awesome job. I can breath again, for one. But he also has excellent patient manners and a general "healing attitude", so as much as I'm sure he's in it for the money, he seems to care just as much about the patients. He seemed very delicate with working with me, and I would recommend him to anyone, which is why I took the time to post on here. Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I just had my surgery with Dr. Sunil K. Ummat on Augest/21/2014. Dr. Sunil K. Ummat is a great doctor. I had so many problems with my nose before; I could not breathe from one nostril. Also, I had a deviated symptom plus very bad sinus infection. So three problems and on top of all that I had a very big nasty nose which was effecting my life. My nose caused me a lot of emotional stress and problem specially when came down to dating. But when I met my hero Dr. Ummat he told me we have to do a surgery and that will fix all of the problems. He explained to me exactly what he will do. So I did the surgery for all of the followings: 1- Rhinoplasty to change the shape of the nose (Smaller and no hump). 2- Deviated symptom or also called Septoplasty. 3- Cleaning the sinuses. I really did not feel anything during the surgery day. Honestly, I had a lot of fun on the surgery day. The nurses made me laugh really bad before they put me a sleep. Everyone in Dr. Sunnil office treated me with care and respect. The doctor made me feel very comfortable that the surgery is easy and I will be fine. On top on all this after the surgery Dr. Ummat was calling me himself and doing the follow up on me. Dr. Ummat was calling to make sure that I was doing OK and if I had any pain. His nurse was calling me almost every day specially the day after the surgery they called me almost three to four times same day checking on me. NW. Face and Body really care about their patient and they been calling me more than my family called. I will say one thing that I really do bad with surgeries and I get so scared when I see blood. But now after my surgery with Dr. Ummat I don’t mind to do 100 more surgeries if he is my surgeon. If you scared as much as I was I will say go to Dr. Sunil K. Ummat and don’t worry you will feel no pain and you will love the result. One last thing to say Dr. Ummat is one of the very few doctors that will show you pictures before your surgery and what you should expect after the surgery.I will recommend Dr.Sunnil Ummat 1000000000 %.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

2 months after sleep apnea test still no call back with results. I finally pursued them by calling a couple times. Finally was given the score which was a zero indicating to me that the test results had not been read. They charged the insurance a large fee plus my out of pocket cost for work they did not do. He prescribed treatment prior to getting results (well actually never got results) which did not benefit me.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I had a ear surgery to fix a tiny hole in my ear drum done by Dr. Ummat last year, he was the most wonderful doctor I could ever have, no surprise, no doubts in the whole process, I'm glad I trusted all the good reviews about him from the internet and that he did live up to all the good reviews. :)

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

DR. UMMAT RESCUED ME FROM CHRONIC SINUS DIFFICULTIES THAT DRAINED MY BODY OF HEALTH AND ENERGY. I HAD BEEN TREATED BY OTHER DRS. THROUGH THE YEARS, EVEN WITH SURGERY (BY ONE OF "SEATTLE'S BEST DOCTORS"), BUT WITH NO LASTING RESULTS. DR. UMMAT IS NOT ONLY COMPASSIONATE, BUT WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE, HE WAS ABLE TO ACTUALLY SOLVE MY PROBLEMS (IT HAS NOW BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE TREATMENT)!!! I AM SO THANKFUL TO HIM AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Ummat has been fantastic! I had a previous sinus surgery with a different "doctor" that left me in constant pain, broke my nose creating a bone splinter, did not fix my deviated septum, and didn't improve the sinus infections. I found Dr. Ummat through my insurance to fix what the previous "doctor" had done. Dr. Ummat was very calming and understanding with me since I was freaked out by previous experience. He took time to call me from his home after hours to calm me before the surgery after I had read a negative review. I have never known a doctor, let alone a surgeon to be so sensitive to a patients needs. I am a month post surgery and have had immediate pain relief and the areas that were numb from the previous botched surgery have feeling again! I completely trust Dr. Ummat and wish he had been my first doctor. I would recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I had my septoplasty/ sinus surgery with Dr. Ummat 3 years ago. Prior to surgery, I wasn't able to breath through my nose and I was always waking up with dry mouth. In addition, I was constantly having having sinus pressure/ headaches, and sinus infections. Dr. Ummat was very helpful in explaining sinus and septoplasty procedure. He took his time in answering all of my questions pre and post surgery and is very knowledgeable in this field of surgery.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I wish I could post before and after CT and MRI scans in this review. I had sinus and ear tube surgery with this doctor... the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life! I too was told that everything looked good after surgery, but knew that things were not good based upon how I was feeling. I sought out additional ENTs to evaluate me, and learned that indeed all was not well. I may face an additional surgery to remove a blockage of my sinuses that appeared post surgery on the MRI.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr Ummat performed rhinoplasty on me. I came into him with a broken my nose and was having breathing problems as well as a hump that bothered me. It is now two years since my operation. Rather than improving my breathing and my hump, Dr Ummat created another hump, left bones protruding on my nose, and left me with a deviated septum. My septum now seriously concaves to the left. My nose is consistently clogged and I feel pressure around my sinuses and on my forehead. It is like shrink rap around my face. I visited Dr. Ummat two times since the surgery. Both times he smiled and told me he thought he great job, that there is "no problem". I would NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011