Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Letz

I've been a patient of Dr. Letz's since 1998. He was the only dentist who was able to work on me and let me have a normal life. Many dentists turned me away because I was too frightened, he patiently worked on me 'til I was able to tolerate treatment. I wouldn't go anywhere else even though he has no time management skills whatsoever. Prepare to wait, but he gets the job done better than any other dentist could ever hope to.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I've been using Dr Letz for 20 years and have giving countless referrals , There was a two year period that Anna ( office manager ) was not working for Richard , But Anna is back ! yes Richard is always late , But there no other Dentist I would trust my teeth , I'm 47 years old with all my own teeth , I have root canals & filling from my first visit !

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

THIS DENTIST IS WAY OVERPRICED! OTHER DENTISTS IN THE AREA ARE SO MUCH CHEAPER FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF WORK! GO ELSEWHERE. DON'T GET RIPPED OFF!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

horrible office / horrible dentist / very unprofessional avoid this office like the plague !!!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008