Ratings for Dr. Sandra Speroni

Following a shoulder injury from a fall I visited several doctors, chiropractic and others as well. Five years of various doctors and all sorts of treatments ended when the last doctor recommended surgery. Although I received some temporary relief, no one really helped. Massage helped some and I was fortunate to finally find a wonderful massage therapist, but even there the pain relief and restoration of mobility in my arm were temporary. Dr. Sandra asked me on my first visit what my pain level was on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being unbearable pain. I said about an 8. By the end of the first treatment it was about 2.5. There was some fallback but several days later I saw her again and it was only about 4 and I had no pain after the treatment. I have had several treatments now. I rarely get past a 3 and have a full range of motion in my arm. She is nothing short of a miracle healer!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Speroni is the BEST!!!! She spends time with you and is very knowledgeable and always wants to help and is truly concerned for you and your health. All the other chiropractors should take note of her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008