Ratings for Dr. Alan Kadish

Dr. Kadish, He really goes out on a limb to try to heal his patients to such an extent that he goes into territory the rest of us try to stay out of. He is very responsible to his patients, more then to himself. He is human and not perfect but he really knows a lot, has studied a lot and is very intuitive and intelligent. I think he would go beyond the letter of the law if he thought he could help you. In 1991 knowing nothing about Dr. Kadish and what he did I made an appointment for myself and my 4 year old daughter to see him. We were very sick and month after month prescription after prescription we were not getting better, in fact we were becoming worse. A kind women told me about the dangers of over use of antibiotics that really scared me, she told me I should look for alternative medical help. Our first appointment as we walked into his office without getting in the door all the way, he said I know what's wrong with your daughter. I thought how pompus this guy is. He told us what he thought, and what to do about it, then he took some blood and maybe did a couple of different tests and sure enough he was 100% right. I didn't want him to be right, because it was a lot of new territory in our lives and more work. We went to him maybe 3 times and that was it. We didn't need to go to a Dr. again for 17 years. He's not only a good Dr., he's also a very kind and caring person.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Doctor Kadish is by far and away the best doctor I have ever met, and nothing I can say really does justice to the man. He is extremely intelligent, a compassionate and caring person, and a truly outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky to have found him. I had been to several doctors and in pretty bad shape when I finally found Dr. Kadish. He was very thorough with all that I was going through health wise, and then he went deeper than just the symptoms, and treated the whole body, he is a doctor that listens.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. Kadish stays in touch with new information and advances in medicine and is able to give the best medical advice based on my personal needs and preferences. He is astute, result-oriented, efficient, and therefore his care is highly effective. He has me think about my own choices and teaches me about how to care for my own health, instead of trying to maintain medical mystique. This makes me a more intelligent, proactive patient.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I have been a patient over 5 years and have never been healthier. Dr. Kadish is very knowledgeable and listens to you when you advise the health issues you have been experiencing as well as very thorough to make sure there are no underlying issues that may be missed. I would recommend him highly. His office staff is very polite and I've never had to wait very long when I walk in for my appointment.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

This is a pretend doctor. He tries to 'sell' you on every test but cant perform the simplist of basic tests...even got my weight wrong by 50 lbs. He was reported to the Board of Examiners for medical fraud and misrepresentation of his skills and certifications. He is not a member of any legal organization and uses Faith Healing. His staff is so affraid of his overbearing Neopolean Complex they will admit he railroads his patients but run scared when confronted about his unethical behavior. Avoid this scam artist in Medford and save your money for a real doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. Alan Kadish's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kadish, He really goes out on a limb to try to heal his patients to such an extent that he goes into territory the rest of us try to stay out of. He is very..."

November 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.centerofhealth.com" to "http://centerofhealth.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "97501" to "97504". Address has been updated from "None" to "2612 East Barnett Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15417733191".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Kadish is by far and away the best doctor I have ever met, and nothing I can say really does justice to the man. He is extremely intelligent, a compassio..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "One of the most unfriendly doctors I have ever dealt with!"

September 6, 2014