Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Magulac

Horrible doctor. Very rude. Very unprofessional. Makes sexual jokes a lot. I had him as a doctor for 3 years and he just gave up on me one appointment. This is NOT a psychiatrist. This is a BULLY.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Wonderful doctor . Good personality, easy , gentle and cares. Good listener. Can't say enough good things about him. If anyone has a problem with this doctor , they have more than one loose bolt.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

He was rude and irresponsible. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone .

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Dr. Magulac is extremely knowledgeable, especially in the field of ADHD. I have known him since 2001 and he has always been available when I have needed him. This is a doctor, that when I left the area, he was always willing to return my calls and talk me out of difficult situations. I don't know of any other MD who would be willing to do this. There are times when a patient might wait, however; it is often because the patient he is with needs the extra 1:1 attention and if you were in that situation, he would take the extra time with you also. He will call patients on their behavior if he feels that is in the best interest of the patient. I was diagnosed with my diagnoses since I was 23 yrs old. During the last 10 years with Dr. Magulac I have never been more stable.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Magulac is an extremely helpful, compassionate and goes to great lengths to explain things to his patients. He is very detail oriented and goes out of his way to contact you by phone when you leave a message. This is a rare breed in the world of Psychiatry. This coming from someone within the field of medicine. I cannot say enough about how much our family thinks of this doctor. He has done wonders with one of our children!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

condesending, rarely listens, gives examples of your life that don't have meaning (mythology discussed in detail) Can't handle a crisis, and never never followed up. Appears to be too good to be in this profession. He should find his passion, because it is not in Psychiatry

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Magulac is punctual, he avidly listens to your personal concerns, he is detailed when it comes to why he is medicating as he does. He explains what medication does what and gives overly adequate instructions as to how to take the medication. His knowledge in his field is evident and he goes above and beyond for patient care. He is always available in case you have any questions and readily accepts and questions pertaining to medications or care. He would come highly reccomended by me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

After a year of being in his care I was much worse than when I began seeing him. Luckily, after a final rude conversation I decided not to return. Within two months with another Psychiatrist I had significant improvement and was depression free in five months. It was a learning experience.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Mark L. Magulac's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Unicare