Ratings for Dr. Shuja Hafiz

Excellent docteur avec beaucoup de connaisance et de la gentillese

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

We have been blessed to have Dr. Hafiz as both of our sons Pediatrician! He is absolutely a great doctor. Very respectful, understanding and caring. My boys love him just as much as we do. He is great with kids and takes his time to make sure they feel comfortable with him and is very gentle with them. He answers all of our questions and concerns and doesn't bully us or push us to do anything, as some doctors do. He respects our decisions as parents, which is something important to us. We can honestly say that he is one of the best pediatricians out there with his knowledge, gentleness and care with children and his experience as a doctor. We are beyond grateful to have a pediatrician that loves and cares for our boys as much as we do! Some of the nurses and staff that work there can definitely have better manners and be more cheerful and gentle with children, but this in no way effects our childrens pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

The staff was rude. I don't understand why ppl work at an office for kids yet aren't good with kids? Doctor was knowledgeable but I wish I went somewhere else. The lady that let us into the room, kneed my 18 month old daughter in the back by accident but then tried to act like she was crying for no reason. Crappy experience, I'll never go back.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

A staff of Dr. Hafiz called today regarding a patient. I couldn't believe she works in a Pediatrician's office the way she communicate. I provided her the correct number to call but she refused to call the number and insisted that I pass on the message to the other clinic. The exact quote is that "am not going to call any other number "so I asked for the name of the patient but unfortunately I can not get the name properly so I suggested that she send a fax to ensure I get the correct information but again she refused and said she is not going to send anything. When I tried to get the name again she just lost it and said that she gave me the name 4X and I am useless and then asked for the phone #. I gave her the number and while I was still talking to her she hang up. I could not believe how such an attitude is tolerated in an office who deals with patients and family. But after I read the reviews about the staff from other people and start to understand. Sep. 20/17 @ 10:00AM

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

He is an amazing doctor. Very caring and takes his time. So knowledgeable and thorough. Such a blessing to have him for our children.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Great doctor worst staff, they would talk to you as if you it was a crime to be talking to them. zero empathy. Worst telephone manners

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Hafiz has been a wonderful, knowledgable doctor to my kids. He has been their dr since they were babies. Now they are 17/18 and I would like to thank Dr Hafiz for his time and patience. Truly an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Staff are horrible. Doctor Hafiz is fine and well educated. However the staff is who you bump into first before the doctor and they set the stage :/

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

This is a terrible doctor. He is rude, sexist and very bad with children. Each time I go to him he treats my kids badly and has no compassion. His staff are rude. Do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I've done circumsesion of my little boy on the evening and then spent the night at the emergency because of bleeding...don't go there....u will suffer!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016