Ratings for Dr. Shuja Hafiz

A staff of Dr. Hafiz called today regarding a patient. I couldn't believe she works in a Pediatrician's office the way she communicate. I provided her the correct number to call but she refused to call the number and insisted that I pass on the message to the other clinic. The exact quote is that "am not going to call any other number "so I asked for the name of the patient but unfortunately I can not get the name properly so I suggested that she send a fax to ensure I get the correct information but again she refused and said she is not going to send anything. When I tried to get the name again she just lost it and said that she gave me the name 4X and I am useless and then asked for the phone #. I gave her the number and while I was still talking to her she hang up. I could not believe how such an attitude is tolerated in an office who deals with patients and family. But after I read the reviews about the staff from other people and start to understand. Sep. 20/17 @ 10:00AM

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

He is an amazing doctor. Very caring and takes his time. So knowledgeable and thorough. Such a blessing to have him for our children.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Great doctor worst staff, they would talk to you as if you it was a crime to be talking to them. zero empathy. Worst telephone manners

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Hafiz has been a wonderful, knowledgable doctor to my kids. He has been their dr since they were babies. Now they are 17/18 and I would like to thank Dr Hafiz for his time and patience. Truly an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Staff are horrible. Doctor Hafiz is fine and well educated. However the staff is who you bump into first before the doctor and they set the stage :/

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

This is a terrible doctor. He is rude, sexist and very bad with children. Each time I go to him he treats my kids badly and has no compassion. His staff are rude. Do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I've done circumsesion of my little boy on the evening and then spent the night at the emergency because of bleeding...don't go there....u will suffer!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Doctor Hafiz is an excellent Peditrician I have been going there with my kids almost past ten years ,Great Doctor v helpful , knowledgeable, give proper time and attention to the patient ! staff is v rude and don't know how to talk with the patients and the parents of the patients the staff is extremely rude ,they should hire someone with good manners and proper etiquettes to deal with the patients and their families !

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

A very good doctor that resolved a chronic problem for my daughter. He was attentive, caring and his treatments were effective. I always found the staff to be helpful but did find that I was often waiting for a half hour or so for my appointments.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

called in to make an appointment for Dr.Hafiz. staff were rude on the phone, i couldn't agree more with some of the patient having the same experience with me, because of that reason alone regardless how great Dr.Hafiz is im so close to changes to another doctor. Dr.Hafiz STAFF does need learn their behavior and manner toward patients. DrHafiz please hire a new staff before you loosing all your patients.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016