You may also like

Rate Dr. Shuja Hafiz

Dr. Shuja Hafiz's Ratings

Every visit my son and I had to wait over 30 minutes. My son was healthy and Dr. Hafiz kept insisting on more tests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

I called their office but the lady on the phone was so rude that I never visited. Over the phone, it seemed like a clinic vibrating with negative energy, although I have heard the doctor is nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Hafiz can only be described with one word SUPER! ! He cared for our child with much compassion and respect, the best doctor I have seen in a long time

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr.Hafz is a great pediatrician and very pleasent person. My kids always love to see him. We are very grateful to have such a knowledgeable and compassinate doctor.He is very caring,gentle,respetful and always gives time to parents to talk about thier concerns.I always find him pleasent and very helpful.I must say he is a best doctor I have ever met.He has great staff always cooperative and accomodative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr. Hafiz has been my kid's doctor since they born. He is a great doctor, my kids love him since he actually talks them rather than talking to the parents. He is very helpful, caring and always ready to listen and gives great advice I wish he should accept adult patients. My grownups s still wants to see him. Dr. Hafiz treats us like family- although we are not. He loves the kids and EXPLAINS what he is doing and what causes the illness and symptoms. He also asks about their school, activities etc. Dr. Hafiz is a very knowledgeable doctor and is very kind, helpful and compassionate. His staff accommodates us on many occasions when we needed to see a doctor right away.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2599898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. Hafiz is a very compassionate doctor who will always stop and listen to the patient and family. Truly family centred. My kids love him as do we

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr.Hafz is a great pediatrician.We are very grateful to have such a knowledgeable and compassinate doctor.He is very caring,gentle,respetful and always gives time to parents to talk about thier concerns.I always find him pleasent and very helpful.I must say he is a best doctor I have ever met.He has great staff.One of his staff member Late Marhouma was very good person and she always will be missed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1251916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

Dr. Hafiz has been my kid's doctor for the past 11 years. He is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring and kind. Spends time talking with the kids and family. Difficult to find doctors with this combination of knowledge and interpersonal skills. Agree with all the excellent comments about Dr. Hafiz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1251915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

It's a busy office, but always efficient. The staff is great and Dr Hafiz is patient, caring and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1251914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

Dr. Hafiz has been looking after my son and daughter since they were born. He ia absolutely amazing. Patient, gentle, knowledgble, explain problems in simple everyday language, gives you time you need addresses all your worries.He is open to discuss natural remedies anything in best interest of your child. Because, of his duties in CV hospital sometimes you have to wait in case of emergency. Great staff. It will be great if oen day a week thew work later in teh afternoon for working parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1251913].votes_count ]]