Ratings for Dr. Shuja Hafiz

Great doctor worst staff, they would talk to you as if you it was a crime to be talking to them. zero empathy. Worst telephone manners

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Hafiz has been a wonderful, knowledgable doctor to my kids. He has been their dr since they were babies. Now they are 17/18 and I would like to thank Dr Hafiz for his time and patience. Truly an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Staff are horrible. Doctor Hafiz is fine and well educated. However the staff is who you bump into first before the doctor and they set the stage :/

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

This is a terrible doctor. He is rude, sexist and very bad with children. Each time I go to him he treats my kids badly and has no compassion. His staff are rude. Do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I've done circumsesion of my little boy on the evening and then spent the night at the emergency because of bleeding...don't go there....u will suffer!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Doctor Hafiz is an excellent Peditrician I have been going there with my kids almost past ten years ,Great Doctor v helpful , knowledgeable, give proper time and attention to the patient ! staff is v rude and don't know how to talk with the patients and the parents of the patients the staff is extremely rude ,they should hire someone with good manners and proper etiquettes to deal with the patients and their families !

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

A very good doctor that resolved a chronic problem for my daughter. He was attentive, caring and his treatments were effective. I always found the staff to be helpful but did find that I was often waiting for a half hour or so for my appointments.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

called in to make an appointment for Dr.Hafiz. staff were rude on the phone, i couldn't agree more with some of the patient having the same experience with me, because of that reason alone regardless how great Dr.Hafiz is im so close to changes to another doctor. Dr.Hafiz STAFF does need learn their behavior and manner toward patients. DrHafiz please hire a new staff before you loosing all your patients.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Hafiz simply the best !!! For last 17 years there was never a visit that I would not get an explanation, all the questions addressed and explained in most simple way ...Kids love him and trust him ...If there is award that I'm aware of I would suggest this kind gentlemen for the life award of true caring loving doctor, medical knowledge experience he has is powerful, diagnostic very reliable and remedies and treatments he recommends range from natural to west medicine and it always works ...

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Hafiz is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He not only takes the time to listen to my concerns but he also explains things in the easiest possible way to understand. In the almost 9 years that my twins have been seeing Dr. Hafiz, I have not had one single negative experience with Dr. Hafiz or his staff. My only complaint would be punctuality BUT having said that, the reason you wait to see him is because he doesn't rush anyone out of the office and makes sure you understand everything and are satisfied with the answers or course of action to be taken. I highly recommend Dr. Hafiz!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016