Ratings for Dr. Shuja Hafiz

Dr. Shuja took us on after our newborn daughter was hospitalized for dramatic weightloss, at a time when his clinic was not accepting new patients. After a traumatic hospitalization, becoming his patient was a blessing, and he supported her through the first 3 months of her life before we moved to the US. Thank you, Dr. Shuja, our daughter has been in the 100th percentile for weight and 99th percentile for height ever since. God bless you!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

He was extremely nice and patient. Answered all my questions without rushing me.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Amazing doc! I moved about 45 mins away but still drive back to see him

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

He is the best paediatrician we have ever met. He is very knowledgable snd skilled person. Would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

The Doctor is too rude. This is the first ever rude doctor I met in Canada. Also the staff is too rude. Incompetent staff. Better not to waste your time here and go find another clinic.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I found him to be an excellent doctor in his knowledge and care for my daughter from 1996 up to her Liver transplant in 2004.We are very grateful to him to have given her a solid initial care leading to her transplant .

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

In a span of 5 months of my child being his patient, there have been 2 occurrences of paperwork being unacknowledged and communicated to us. Test results that identified our child as having a rare chromosomal disorder sat in his office for over a month without us being contacted to say they were there. Had we not seen our family doctor for an issue, and her mention the results, we'd still be waiting to hear from him. Secondly, we have been waiting 5 months to hear from an organization he referred our daughter to for special support. When I called said organization today, they informed me they sent back a referral to Dr. Hafiz recommending she go to another organization dated 7 days after his initial referral. I called said organization, and his staff never made this referral. My child has been waiting for 5 months for proper support and has not received it due to the incompetency of this office staff. One time, dropping the ball with paperwork (even given the sensitive nature of it) was MAYBE understandable. But TWICE in 5 months, to "lose" or "forget" or "misplace" important paperwork that needs to be sent for the well being and health of a baby is reprehensible. Do not trust this office to look out for the needs of your child.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Excellent docteur avec beaucoup de connaisance et de la gentillese

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

We have been blessed to have Dr. Hafiz as both of our sons Pediatrician! He is absolutely a great doctor. Very respectful, understanding and caring. My boys love him just as much as we do. He is great with kids and takes his time to make sure they feel comfortable with him and is very gentle with them. He answers all of our questions and concerns and doesn't bully us or push us to do anything, as some doctors do. He respects our decisions as parents, which is something important to us. We can honestly say that he is one of the best pediatricians out there with his knowledge, gentleness and care with children and his experience as a doctor. We are beyond grateful to have a pediatrician that loves and cares for our boys as much as we do! Some of the nurses and staff that work there can definitely have better manners and be more cheerful and gentle with children, but this in no way effects our childrens pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

The staff was rude. I don't understand why ppl work at an office for kids yet aren't good with kids? Doctor was knowledgeable but I wish I went somewhere else. The lady that let us into the room, kneed my 18 month old daughter in the back by accident but then tried to act like she was crying for no reason. Crappy experience, I'll never go back.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017