Ratings for Dr. Shuja Hafiz

called in to make an appointment for Dr.Hafiz. staff were rude on the phone, i couldn't agree more with some of the patient having the same experience with me, because of that reason alone regardless how great Dr.Hafiz is im so close to changes to another doctor. Dr.Hafiz STAFF does need learn their behavior and manner toward patients. DrHafiz please hire a new staff before you loosing all your patients.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Hafiz simply the best !!! For last 17 years there was never a visit that I would not get an explanation, all the questions addressed and explained in most simple way ...Kids love him and trust him ...If there is award that I'm aware of I would suggest this kind gentlemen for the life award of true caring loving doctor, medical knowledge experience he has is powerful, diagnostic very reliable and remedies and treatments he recommends range from natural to west medicine and it always works ...

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Hafiz is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He not only takes the time to listen to my concerns but he also explains things in the easiest possible way to understand. In the almost 9 years that my twins have been seeing Dr. Hafiz, I have not had one single negative experience with Dr. Hafiz or his staff. My only complaint would be punctuality BUT having said that, the reason you wait to see him is because he doesn't rush anyone out of the office and makes sure you understand everything and are satisfied with the answers or course of action to be taken. I highly recommend Dr. Hafiz!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Our family was blessed to have Dr Hafiz as a paediatrician. You could not find the more careful and gental Doctor for your child. He has the best doctor manner and interact with kids in a most appropriate way they feel easy and secure. You come to his office with health problem and always leave relived. Working on medical field myself I really know the difference between Health professionals. Doctor Hafiz is a Doctor you could absolutely trust and rely.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Hafiz is an excellent pediatrician. It is clear that he knows his stuff and that he is well aware of the latest/important research in his field. He is patient and has a good sense of humor - qualities of a pediatrician which are truly appreciated by new/anxious parents. Dr. Hafiz takes the time to answer questions and inform parents about important matters. The staff at the clinic is friendly and courteous. If you are lucky enough to have your child accepted as a new patient by Dr. Hafiz, then don't hesitate. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr.Hafiz very nice doctor. He has taken such good care of my daughter and everytime we go to see him he is so compassionate and sweet. The staff however are a bit rude. Everytime I call I feel overqhelemed and rushed. For sucha nice doctor that Dr.Hafiz is, the staff sure need a little update on manners with patients. Your dealing with concerned parents for their childrens health, the least you can do is do your part and help them in a nice manner.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Every visit my son and I had to wait over 30 minutes. My son was healthy and Dr. Hafiz kept insisting on more tests.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I called their office but the lady on the phone was so rude that I never visited. Over the phone, it seemed like a clinic vibrating with negative energy, although I have heard the doctor is nice.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Hafiz can only be described with one word SUPER! ! He cared for our child with much compassion and respect, the best doctor I have seen in a long time

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr.Hafz is a great pediatrician and very pleasent person. My kids always love to see him. We are very grateful to have such a knowledgeable and compassinate doctor.He is very caring,gentle,respetful and always gives time to parents to talk about thier concerns.I always find him pleasent and very helpful.I must say he is a best doctor I have ever met.He has great staff always cooperative and accomodative.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014