Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Green

Dr. Green got to the bottom of my allergy headaches, prescribed new meds and instead of lasting 3 days, my headaches are gone in 15 minutes. He has changed my life in many ways, with his careful evaluation of my allergies and what works, what doesn't. He has a wonderful staff, great music, and his is the happiest doctor's office I know. More importantly, he is a wonderful, caring doctor and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Green is the best doctor around, and I have seen plenty. My son spent years suffering from asthma that other doctors treated improperly. When Dr. Green runs late, it is because he spends time with his patients and makes sure he has addressed all that person's concerns. I know when he comes into my room, he will spend the same amount of time with me. Yes it is hard to figure out the office phone hours, but when I finally listened to the phone message giving the times, I got someone every time.i can't say enough good things about Dr. Green. I trust him more than any other doctor I have been to in the last 15 years.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Green is great. But, he does not accept insurance. So, our initial out of pocket costs are very high and Blue Cross (even with a PPO) does not reimburse very well, so because his costs are high, we have even more out of pocket expenses, not just the up front. Also, Dr. Green's office hours, staff phone availability (other than emergency), and trying to get prescriptions phoned into the pharmacy are poor. Be prepared to work on Dr. Green's limited schedule. This has been difficult and inconvenient for us.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Alan R. Green's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1971)