Ratings for Dr. Susan S. Davis

Very knowledgeable doctor who listens and works with patients for best individual results. She listened to my concerns and worked with them. I did not feel like she was rushing me to get to next patient. Very satisfied with her as my Endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Davis while nice seems to be very scattered. She spends a majority of your appt inputting info into their new computer system, but doesn't seem to know how it works. She gave me the wrong email address to send my medical records to so I emailed over 2 years of history to a completely different department at UCLA and when I informed her office they didn't seem to care. Also, after 2 blood test results were lost in the system or not received in a timely matter (2 weeks!) I will be switching doctors.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr Davis seems to make you wait for at least 40 minutes when no one else is in her office before seeing you. Parking fees cost too much. Also, the front desk is extremely rude. Before you know it, you have spent more than one hour in her office.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Davis is a great Endocrinologist. I've been seeing her for my Thyroid Cancer follow-up for over 8 years. She is very conservative, thorough and knowledgeable. I have been to many Endo's (closer to my home) over the years and I keep going back to her. I know that I am in good hands and she is worth the drive!! Besides she's a UCLA doc, you can't get any better than that.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Susan S. Davis's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

• BCBS Massachusetts