Ratings for Dr. Keith P. Young

He is a wonderful doctor. Very caring and we are so very thankful that when we had a life threatning illness , we had him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I just cannot tell you how very much I praise Dr. Young. My husband was in Dr. Young's care from April - July at Crestwood Hospital. He saved my husbands life. He was there several times a day doing everything in his power to make sure my husband was getting everything possible to save his life. Always concerned about my well being and encouraging me to try and get some rest. Reassuring me that they were doing everything they could to save his life. My husband had 6-8 different doctors feeling that he probably would not survive his horrible illness . Because of Doctor Young, he did survive , and now at home making progress recuperating. My husband was in God's hands ,and I know God hand picked Doctor Keith Young to take care of. him.?Thank you Doctor Young. You are wonderful !!! All doctors should be as dedicated as you are to their profession. Thank you so much for calling me at home before visiting hours started just to let me know how he was doing.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Staff was very professional and nice. Unfortunately Dr Young is very abrupt, spent no time time addressing my concerns. I went in with extreme shortness of breath, dizziness and feeling not well. He could have cared less which was very shocking coming from a "professional" who is in the business of helping others. Extremely disappointed, went and got another referral to another Pulminologist who actually listened and helped my situation.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

I have only been to Dr. Young once so far but my experience was wonderful. He was recommended to me by a co-worker who has been a patient for years. I am already breathing better and blood pressure is down. I had heard bad things about his bed side manner and abruptness, I saw nothing like that. He was cordial, personable and seemed to really care. He didn't come in for 2 minutes and rush to the next patient. I sincerely thank my co-worker for his recommendation!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Young has abrupt bedside manner but he is a knowledgeable doctor and tells it like it is and some people don't like that. Personally, I like that. Staff remembers you and are always respectful. Dr. Young can be quite entertaining once you get to know him and he seems truly interested in your health.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Young has been my mother-in-law's pulmonologist close to two years now, and has pulled her through many close calls. He used to have a terrible bed-side manner, but something has happened to change him. I don't know what it is, but now he's warm, caring, compassionate, and attentive. My mother-in-law is currently in the ICU with a poor prognosis. Dr. Young has been amazing with her and her family - keeping us updated, spending time explaining things we don't understand, and even personally calling us (at home) every morning to give the latest status. This new attitude, coupled with the fact he's the best in his field in our area, makes him the number-one choice in his specialty!!! Thank you, Dr. Young, we love the new you!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Keith P. Young's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

MAMSI