Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Gunter

Arrogant doctor from Canada who thinks Canadian Medicine, Medical schools etc. are better. I suggest that you go back to Canada.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Gunter for years and she is a wonderful doctor. Shes very helpful, explains things clearly and is always concerned about my well being. I can't imagine seeing anyone else when I really need help.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Gunter claims that she is a pelvic pain specialist, and that she is an alleged "expert" in the treatment of endometriosis, adhesions, fibroids and many other gynecological issues - but WOMEN BEWARE - all of these claims are unfounded, and she is one of the worst surgeons you can subject yourself to!!! I've had a laparoscopic surgery with her, and she not only made false statements to me for a full year before she finally gave me the surgery to diagnose my endometriosis (she kept assuring me I can't possibly have it, which proved to be false during the surgery), but she also found a tumor on my uterus and simply LEFT IT THERE!!! She is by no means an expert in endometriosis excision and if you can - please do NOT go to her!!! You will waste your time and money, and afterward still have to go for a real surgery with a REAL specialist. I hope this woman does not ruin others lives like she did mine! Good luck to you all if you go to her.. and I suggest you run as fast as you can!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2009