Ratings for Dr. Raymond Comeau

Dr. Comeau was my family dr for many years and has saved my life finding what's wrong quickly and very accurately, since his retirement he has been missed dearly.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I miss Dr.Comeau since his retirement. He was my doctor for the past 15 years. Wonderful doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr.comeau has been my moms doctor when she was 17 and delivered both me and my sister aswell as my two daughters and my sisters one daughter so well of saying about 35 years my family has seen him he is the best doctor i know hes well knowlegded and very calm and helpful there has never been a peoblem with anything he has said toward my family and he has the best staff theyre aswell so happy to see you come in they greet you wonderfully my girls absolutley love going to the doctors now please its is very hard to get him to do new paitents casue hes so good

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Miss Dr. Comeau...he was my doctor for 7 years when I lived in Red Deer.We have since moved to North Battleford and boy what an eye opener. Never take a good doctor like this for granted. They are few and far between. I suffer migraines and have been treated as a drug seeker here since we came here. I miss Dr Comeau...he NEVER made me suffer through a migraine like I have to here. Sometimes for more than 5 days straight with no relief at all. From the first visit to the ER here I have been treated like I am lying and that is 14 years now. Dr Comeau was kind, considerate and treated my pain so that I never had to suffer more than a day or two. I miss him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr.Comeau has been my Family doctor for 15 yrs. He is very understanding and has gone far beyond any other doctor I have been to, to help especially during critical times.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Comeau has been my GP for 20 years and I have always been dealt with in a caring and professional manner. There are, at times, significant wait times for his patients and this can be frustrating.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

I find Doctor Comeau to be a caring and considerate doctor,very understanding. When something seems beyond his knowledge he is quick to respond by getting you in to see the proper specialist. His office staff are the friendliest and most caring .

flag | Submitted June 12, 2007

IF THERE ARE ANGELS AMONG US THIS DOCTORE IS ONE OF THEM,DR COMEAU IS MY FAMILY DR FOR 15 YEARS ,THE BEST CARE YOU CAN DREAM OF, GOD BLESS HIH,FOR ALL HE DOES.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Dr. Comeau has gone above and beyond for me and my family. He is one of the most kind hearted doctors you will ever find!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

This physician is dedicated to serving his patients and will go that extra mile for them. He is kind, considerate, friendly, approachable and more helpful than any other doctor that I have known.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007