Ratings for Dr. Anna T. Contomitros

Excellent gyn services from a woman gynecologist in a great office!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I felt secure with Dr Anna Contomitros. She is caring, compassionate and kind. I finally found an excellent gynecologist who solved my gynecological problems.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr Anna is the gynecologist I wished I had earlier in my life. She solved all my gynecological problems in the most professional way.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Contomitros was highly professional and skilled physician. The staff of the clinic was very polite and helpful and the environment very warm and pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Excellent gynecologist! I highly recommend her. All women staff in a beautiful and exceptionally clean office.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I recommend Dr. Anna. She is caring and makes sure you know all of your options. My whole experience with her and her staff was a positive one. I will continue to use this doctor for my gynecology needs. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

:-) 01/23/14 Anna T. ContomitrosMy mother-in-Law had a Hysterectomy on 12/03/13. Dr. Anna T. Incredibly professional very skilled Physician. Extremely passionate. My mother-in-Law found her highly professional and very caring. Highly recommend her!! Very Satisfy with her Services.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I really love Dr. Anna. She is very compassionate and an incredibly skilled physician. She is Harvard trained and whip smart. Yes, there may be some additional charges that insurance does not over, but that is becoming common with most medical professionals as insurance companies are squeezing Dr.s for fees. All I know is that she helped me tremendously with my ovarian cyst and premenopausal symptoms. I think she is incredible.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

My PCP recommended Dr Anna Contomitros. I found her very professional and caring. She took the necessary time to discuss my issue explaining all she wanted to do to find the problem. She even showed a human side with a bit of humor! I had the tests done and found Dr Anna and her staff very professional and polite! I think it rare in these days to encounter a Dr that genuinely cares, tells it like it is taking the time for a discussion with a patient! Yes, I would recommend Dr Anna!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I'm sure glad I didn't let this doctor touch me. That's all I have to say at this time. I only hope people reading these reviews will agree with me and the others who have rated her poorly. I want to be kind and would hope I could be...BUT I just can't find anything good to say. Please protect yourself and go elsewhere as there are certainly many reputable OB/GYN's elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Anna T. Contomitros's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Healthnet