Ratings for Dr. George T. Conklin

If you plan to see him for hematology related issues, you will be disappointed. He has no knowledge in that field, he is at most primary care physician. He will take phone calls while in office with you, he will try to focus on talking about anything but the reason you came to see him. I think that says enough about the level of service you will receive.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Not knowledgeable, I would not see him again. It was waste of time.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr Conklin is an excellent physician. He is knowledgeable, diligent, caring and compassionate. I have been a patient for some time and only have an increasing level of respect for Dr Conklin as my physician. If you are in need of an excellent internist/hematologist to guide your care, I would highly recommend Dr. Conklin.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Conklin and his staff are extremely caring and wonderful people. He spent many hours with us in helping us to understand and cope with diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma. We have recently returned to Dr. Conklin for diagnosis of COPD. He has made us feel like we are part of his own family. I can not begin to tell you how compassionate he is; it is not a professionalism, it is his true nature. His professionalism goes beyond what words can say. Thanks to Dr. Conklin.... he has given us hope where we had none. If you want a professional, caring, compassionate, understanding physician, you will find those attributes in Dr. Conkin.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. George T. Conklin's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1969)

GHI