Ratings for Dr. Bryan X. Desouza

I have never been to a more unprofessional doctor. I waited over an hour to see him with no explanation or apology. He belittled my complaints and argued with me about my symptoms. He then rambled about irrelevant things and never addressed my concerns. He could not answer even simple yes no questions without talking incessantly about nothing. He is distracted and impossible to understand.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Desouza is not only a fantastic doctor but a wonderful, caring person. I have read the other comments and was upset at the comments. if you want a doctor to tell you what you want to hear and move on to the next patientr, Dr. Desouza is not for you. He listens carefully to your concerns asks about current mediations and determines course of treatment that is best for a healthy outcome. He has taken my calls day and night and has come to the ER when my father was exhibiting sins of a stroke. We do have to wait due to an emergency in the hospital or another patient may be in crises. I hear friends talk about their loved ones and the effects Alzheimer's has had on their lives and I tell them how Dr. Desouza and his other Main Line health doctors have given us our father for 30 years more. My father is 90 years old and does have health issues but if you knew his medical history you would be lined up out the door to see Dr. Desouza. My father is worth the wait. I would like to say thank you to Dr. Desouza and his staff for the wonderful care and concern for not just my father but for our family as a whole.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr DeSouza for 5 years now. He was able to diagnose me very quickly and with drug and Botox injections he has been a God-send. He does NOT EVER return phone calls. I have had to reschedule my appointments over and over because he does not have the Botox for my injections. He is extremely intelligent and excellent is diagnosing, but his lack of follow up has me looking for a new doctor. He has had multiple on-going problems with his staff that also adds to the problem. Even though he has helped me more than anyone else, delaying Botox injections for months at a time is not acceptable

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

If you have the time and the patience, Dr. DeSouza is a great doctor. There are some serious issues with his practice; they are constantly shorthanded and do not always come through with clerical work, so you have to be on your toes. The office is not exceedingly professional, either. I have gotten texts and e-mails as a last minute communication when no one was manning the phones. However, when it comes to actual treatment, I am happy with Dr. DeSouza. The other reviewers are correct in that he often lacks focus in his communication with patients, but I can tell that he knows what he is talking about and is committed to patient health. I have seen a significant improvement in my health since visiting Dr. DeSouza and have slowly transitioned from strong medications and continued symptoms to minimal medication without symptoms. He is not for everybody, but I am sticking with him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

very traumatic experience--------------a poor communicator, a nerd without any bearing, runs over time and time----tiny office, very nasty environment, and you would be better off on vine street with a soothsayer.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

After initial consultation, Dr DeSouza raised serious concerns about medications prescribed by my other physicians, and promised to promptly (within 3 days) speak to 2 of my other doctors, coordinate my overall care and medication management, and contact me to confirm a new plan and ease my concerns. It has been 2 weeks and I have heard nothing from the doctor. I have called his office numerous times and left several detailed messages, and have not received 1 call from the doctor. I feel the way this doctor has treated me is atrocious. He has failed to fulfill the most basic expectations of patient care.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

highly thought of-------------a terrible experience. over an hour late. no discipline. his staff stinks. nice but inept. smiling but incompetent. nice but that's it. the doctor rambles on and on....says very little and never, never answers your question. his mind seems elsewhere. very distrtacted. the facilities are like a phone booth. he should be ashamed of seeing people there. very disappointing and vcery unsatisfactory. would never return.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr. Desouza ran over one hour late. He did not seem to listen to me but was quick to tell me what was wrong with me and prescribed many medications. He does not answer question well. He rambles and although I am a well educated person, I could not follow his tangential thinking. I would not go back. He scared me.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

the patient is very unhappy---poor communicator--tiny office. displayed little interest in anything other than getting us out after he ran over about two hours. heard great things. saw very little.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Bryan X. Desouza's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Wynnewood, PA