Ratings for Dr. Stacy Smithson

Dr. Smithson called me personally when my mammogram results turned out to be bad news. I had not been back for my Pap smears in five years, but he still called me to ask how I was after receiving the news from the screening center.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

This Doctor is amazing He has helped me so much the only sad thing is his Staff they are rude! I have been trying to get in to see the doctor for over 6 months I keep telling them I am an old patient of his but they just tell me he no longer takes madicade Medicare patients, This man is the only man I trust I have sever endometrioses I have been in pain for almost a yr. I really wish I could get past the dame Nurse! I also wish He would get new staff! DOC pls tell your staff to at least except messages for you and pls call us back.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Smithson is awesome. He is the most unique doctor that I've ever been to. he is the only one that is willing to help me and I have found a doctor that I would follow any where!! He's great.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Stacy Smithson's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1994)

Kaiser-Permanente