Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Redondo

Surgery Coordinator Grisel Jimenez a complete Disservice to Dr J Redondo Medical Hand Surgery office , should be fired !! not only was I not coordinated in a timely manner , I was also screamed at and hung up by this staff member of this office , when contacted for an explanation as to why I was scheduled for surgery at 7:30 am it was 3 hours later and I was till waiting to be called in to start preparations for said procedure . no explanation was given , but plenty of excuses for her lack to Coordinate which is her job !! the aggrevation of having her scream at me and hang up the phone on me created that when I was tested for my Sugar levels as I am a Diabetic , I was unable to have the surgery and was canceled due to high blood sugar levels My Name is Rochelle Weiner and I am currently seeking legal representation against this Dr Office as clearly it is this office which is responsible for the staff hired . and the overall coordinating of procedures , a procedure which was not even completed correctly as my Surgical Procedure was for three Trigger fingers , and Only two Fingers had been cordinated and approved for surgery , all that can go wrong and every nightmare imaginable occured to me , and someone needs to be made responsible It took aproximatly 2 months to finally schedule surgery to occur , it took multiple calls to the Coordinator , to finally obtain , the day , time , and place of the surgery ,which was given at the last moment , The Surgical Location choosen by this Dr 's Office , and or Coordinator , clearly made a number of mistakes leading up to the procedure and on the day of the procedure the list goes on and on I hope that with my review , I will alert other patients out there to stay clear of the services offered by this Dr's Office .

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Redondo was highly recommended to me by a friend, she is an excellent doctor, and Jeffrey her physician assistant was very good, but her office staff is rude and very unprofessional, they did not returned my calls to follow up on an approval require from my insurance company. Only after I called the office and clicked the physician and hospital option was I able to talk to someone in the office to find out that they never requested the approval.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

She recommended an unnecessary transplant to my cousin.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Stay Away, she is the worst Hand doctor in town and rude. Ths staff has no idea what they are doing.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Most of the comments here are not accurate. I know Dr. Redondo as a patient for a very long time and also my family as they also used her services. She used to provide services for Botox but stopped doing them since 2010 because her hand practice was too busy. I know there are companies out there who post info to diminish the rating of excellent Doctors in Miami and elsewhere. So for any patient who wants credentials and feedback, just go to her office building and you will see how much education and awards she has gotten. Ask patients while you are in the waiting room for feed back. Of course if you can not even pay the copay for $50 do not expect to come in for free. The place is not a non profit organization

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

HORRIBLE- Run, run away. They treat you as if they were doing you a favor. Dr. is extremely arrogant. Told me I would have little use of right hand due to my injury. Went to Dr. Ouellette, had surgery and have complete and total use of right hand. Dr. Redondo is too busy doing Botox.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Very bad experience with Dr Redondo, after my surgery I noticed something was wrong with the results and the answer to my concern was patient and massage, now I need another surgery because her incompetence and careless

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Hand surgery performed today in the morning, the pain was terrible and the prescription stated Nucynta ER 75mg. The medication does't exist pharmacy was unable to contact her. The doctor never provided an emergency phone number, there is no way to contact her not even voice recording. Phone message "Office will be close until Monday" I hope the insurance company read this message.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Horrible experience...she mocks her patients' pain...two surgeries gone wrong...I finally went to a competent surgeon who was appalled

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Dr. Redondo is very rude and unprofessional. She will insult the patient and not think twice. When asked her a question, she asked me with a very angry voice "if I had a brain?" I will never go to her again. She is knowledgeable.....but who cares ...I found a better one and treats me with respect.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Jacqueline Redondo's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)