Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Habros

Dr.Habros passed away on Nov 11, 2013. His passing is noted here: http://www.messingermortuary.com/html/obits/obituaries.asp?listing_id=191947 . He will be missed.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

Enjoy the office every time I have gone. He is very knowledgeable and makes sure I understand my disease. He doesn't rush me through and answers all my questions even the ones my other specialist didn't have time to. The office manager is wonderful fought hard for me to get my medications paid by my insurance and always returns my calls. It's a breath of fresh air to go to the doctor. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Office Manager doesn't return your calls. Doctor is always late.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr Habros is a very nice man, who treated me for fibromyalgia for a few years. However, I got progressively worse seeing him. He tends to push the "heavy" medications, and I felt like a pharmaceutical guinea pig. After switching to another provider, I eventually went to natural methods, dietary changes, etc on my own. I have been doing much better. If it hadn't been for nearly dying from the medications (severe allergic reactions) I might have continued to see him. His staff was not cooperative in having my records transferred, the new doctor never received the files.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Habros was wonderful! He was helpful and took time to talk to me about my condition. Just as Doctors should be! I would recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr Habros is a knowledgeable and kind doctor. He is easy to talk to, very thorough, and makes sure you are satisfied with your treatment before you leave. However, there is one of the rudest people I've ever encountered in his employ, who makes it almost unbearable to go to Dr Habros. The regular gal at the front desk is very nice and understanding, also helpful, but the other one is horrible. I wish Dr Habros didn't have her working for him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Joseph Habros is a one-in-a-million doctor who continues with the true doctor-patient relationship. He makes sure that each patient has a good understanding of their medical condition and and has been "heard" by the Doctor. He is an active partner in his patient's wellness and care!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Joseph S. Habros's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1960)