Ratings for Dr. Robin Bellmont

Extremely rude & arrogant. Go to someone else. Very inappropriate.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I met you in Portage last Tues. I had never been to a podiatrist before, but have seen many, many doctors over the years, for my "planters wart". I can't thank you enough for the treatment you did. I have never gone this long (it's been a week today) without foot pain, in almost 38 years. Not only did your treatment work, but I also learned that the "planters wart", is not what many doctors have said it was, but turns out, they were corns. To just say thank you, seems so small to me, compared to what I'm truly feeling inside, because no matter how I tried standing, I couldn't feel any pain, this whole week. I actually walked across my kitchen floor in bare feet for the first time in years, without any pain. Again, from the bottom of my "foot", I THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Bellmont. He was honest, kind and very knowledgable. I'd never been to a podiatrist before and he made it easy and explained everything I needed to know. I would definitely see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

You get what you want from this guy. He gives straight answers from straight questions. PS He is gorgeous looking

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

Took time to listen, never in a rush, knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Great doctor. He really cares about his patients and takes the time to reassure you.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007