Ratings for Dr. Satin S. Patel

Did not make me feel re assured he would do his best to help use conceive. Defiantly do your homework and check for success rates before investing your time and money.

Submitted September 17, 2014

We had a great experience at North Texas IVF. Dr. Satin Patel is very compassionate and held my hand throughout our entire infertility journey. He is always accessible and takes extra time to make sure to answer all our questions without feeling rushed. He has made my family's dreams come true!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

My husband and I saw Dr. Satin S. Patel for a second opinion and I was very pleased with him. The staff was nice and they even worked me in for my appointment. He review all my medical records before my appointment which made it much easier. I really feel he cares about his patients and not just about making money. I wish I would of found him way sooner. Dr. Patel is very kind and compassionate. He will be upfront with you and also let you know your options for treatment. Dr.Patel goes way above and beyond the standard! Thank you for all you are doing to help my husband and I dream come true! If I could give more stars for him and his staff I would without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013